Split Personality

BUZZR TV??  It's hard to keep up with these things.  Is this a streaming service?  Just game shows?  Is this a pilot?  

Did I hear right in that the contestant said DAISY Arnaz?

I love the Total Television spots.  Characterizing "Bachelor Father" as "amusing" is generous (but at least they didn't say 'hilarious'). 

Mink coat has SQUIRREL SLEEVES??

On 10/2/2020 at 2:48 PM, Luvsbway said:

Buzzer is a sub channel of all game shows. 

Pluto TV, a free streaming service has it and you can stream their regular schedule.

Although I knew about Pluto, Tubi, Crackle etc. before having recently acquired a Roku stick, I'm discovering all SORTS of weird/new/different and best of all, FREE TV resources I've never heard of before.... now if only I had a 48 hour day in which to watch everything!!! :HALKING:

4 hours ago, JoeySoCal said:

Although I knew about Pluto, Tubi, Crackle etc. before having recently acquired a Roku stick, I'm discovering all SORTS of weird/new/different and best of all, FREE TV resources I've never heard of before.... now if only I had a 48 hour day in which to watch everything!!! :HALKING:

Kanopy is another good one you may get free via your library card. My county system gives me 4 free plays a month. Lots of artsy, indie, foreign and great docs on there. 

• Like 1