Unfortunate Lucy Products (continued)

Brock

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Well with the seller note that comes with it you'd be stupid not to buy it. I just know that was her real toothbrush and some scribbling about a dumpster diver is great proof.

"Celebrity garbologist"???! Now I've heard everything! :vanda:

Does it smell like scotch and cigarettes? That'd be your proof.

Now, now, temper, temper! :blink:

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

photo-26.jpg

Now obviously a lot of effort went into this. But...

It's kinda impressive except....there's that whole amputee/why does she not have hands thing.... and also the blouse being half "chocolate"/half white, supposedly to represent the wayward chocolate? Think it would have worked better if it were only "blotches"/streaks of chocolate or even maybe a few chocolate "bon bons" affixed to the blouse...I dunno.... and don't get me started about the closed-eyes-gives-her-a-kind-of Asian look....what's that about???

Oy!  :blink:

It's kinda impressive except....there's that whole amputee/why does she not have hands thing.... and also the blouse being half "chocolate"/half white, supposedly to represent the wayward chocolate? Think it would have worked better if it were only "blotches"/streaks of chocolate or even maybe a few chocolate "bon bons" affixed to the blouse...I dunno.... and don't get me started about the closed-eyes-gives-her-a-kind-of Asian look....what's that about???

Oy!  :blink:

The cake clearly wasn't finished when the photo was taken. The hands and other side of the blouse would've come later. I recall finding this on a travel blog and the woman took a picture of it at a bakers while it was in progress. No sign of the finished product, unfortunately. It's clearly had a lot of work put into it but nevertheless...must be hard to do an accurate face sculpt in fondant.

The cake clearly wasn't finished when the photo was taken. The hands and other side of the blouse would've come later. I recall finding this on a travel blog and the woman took a picture of it at a bakers while it was in progress. No sign of the finished product, unfortunately. It's clearly had a lot of work put into it but nevertheless...must be hard to do an accurate face sculpt in fondant.

Fine, that makes sense I guess but it was still kinda creepy to see a two-armed handless half-finished cake! :HALKING:

• 1 month later...