WHAT LUCY PROJECT IS THIS LINE FROM?

C L A U D E

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CO LO REC TAL! Now how about these two lines, I'M NERVOUS JUST SITTING NEXT TO YOU and I'D LIKE TO DO SOMETHING WITH MY HANDS!

Gosh, I'm stumped on those two.............can you give me a clue? Are they pre ILL movies, movies during ILL or post ILL movies?

Gosh, I'm stumped on those two.............can you give me a clue? Are they pre ILL movies, movies during ILL or post ILL movies?

You don't remember the scene in the car with Fonda and his date and Lucy all next to each other, they start talking about how many kids they both have and the date says that line, it was Yours mine and ours, the other one is a classic movie that is mentionned on another thread here . . .

You don't remember the scene in the car with Fonda and his date and Lucy all next to each other, they start talking about how many kids they both have and the date says that line, it was Yours mine and ours, the other one is a classic movie that is mentionned on another thread here . . .

Stage Door

Ohhhhh yes! I do remember that now :) And I just noticed someone said the second quote was from "Stage Door", that I definitely wouldn't have know. Who said that line from Stage Door?

Ohhhhh yes! I do remember that now :) And I just noticed someone said the second quote was from "Stage Door", that I definitely wouldn't have know. Who said that line from Stage Door?

Well, it wasn't Selma Glick! I forget if it was ET's tribute when Lucy passed on where they showed that clip from Stage Door. How about Just jiggle it a little it'll open . . . not just from her movies but from her tv shows also.

Well, it wasn't Selma Glick! I forget if it was ET's tribute when Lucy passed on where they showed that clip from Stage Door. How about Just jiggle it a little it'll open . . . not just from her movies but from her tv shows also.

That's from a Hollywood-based Lucy Show episode, she's talking to Mary Jane and I can't remember the specific episode, but I think she's referring to her refrigerator door. ;)

That's from a Hollywood-based Lucy Show episode, she's talking to Mary Jane and I can't remember the specific episode, but I think she's referring to her refrigerator door. ;)

Very good, or rather, good enough, last time i asked it was Harry who got it right away. I always loved her reading of that difficult tongue twister. Now how about NONE OF THOSE PEOPLES ARE COMIN?

Archived