WHAT LUCY PROJECT IS THIS LINE FROM?

C L A U D E

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find no mention of William Frawley receiving an Oscar, let alone, two! Where did you see that information? If he did, I want to make mention of it in the chronology...thanks...JK

Nah, Claude was referring to Marlon Brando, not our William Frawley

Absolument mon cher Joey. How about an audio one, the beat of the tom toms in the distance . . . . remember now that that's NOT the line but a description of the action, beating war drums in the distance . . .

Gosh you pick some hard ones Claude! LOL! I'm going out on a limb here and saying "The Indian Show" from ILL when they are doing the show at the Tropicana and Ricky is setting up the story for Lucy to do her show (when she has Little Ricky strapped to the back of her)

Gosh you pick some hard ones Claude! LOL! I'm going out on a limb here and saying "The Indian Show" from ILL when they are doing the show at the Tropicana and Ricky is setting up the story for Lucy to do her show (when she has Little Ricky strapped to the back of her)

Nope, it's from one of her best movies. And this one might be harder but the other ones were not.

I'm saying "Too Many Girls", but I'm sure I'm wrong.................that wasn't one of her best movies though LOL. Probably a much later one.

Nope, it's a shitty B movie but certainly of that lot one of the better ones. Three words in the title. She's in the jungle you see and in the distance you can hear the beating of the drums and . . . .those drums mean trouble, they're all gonna die see, and Lucy's too young and pretty to die now . . . besides, she's a loose woman and still has money to earn . . . so . . . is that enough clues?

Nope, it's a shitty B movie but certainly of that lot one of the better ones. Three words in the title. She's in the jungle you see and in the distance you can hear the beating of the drums and . . . .those drums mean trouble, they're all gonna die see, and Lucy's too young and pretty to die now . . . besides, she's a loose woman and still has money to earn . . . so . . . is that enough clues?

Haha! 5 Came Back! :)

I'm guessing here too but I was thinking Desert Island aka Claude Akins, the one where she switches the gas and lemonade and gets them stranded on that little "island" when they went out on the boat to go "dipsy fishin'"!!

;)

I'm guessing here too but I was thinking Desert Island aka Claude Akins, the one where she switches the gas and lemonade and gets them stranded on that little "island" when they went out on the boat to go "dipsy fishin'"!!

;)

Not just the tv shows guys, sometimes, her movies, specials, whatever. Again, i ask, how about UNCLE OSCAR?

Well, it's about time, i was just going to ask you how many fingers in your hand, what a person who walks with difficulty needs sometimes and what the opposite of FRONT was, youy know, 5 CANE Back. Ok, how about UNCLE OSCAR?

E: "He's got a big cold chest."

L: "Why don't you knit him a sweater??"

LOVE that exchange! ;)

Archived