Vivian Photos

Brock

Harry Carter, I want to say I LOVE your "signature" with pics of all the major Lucille Ball shows players but how did you miss Little RIcky!! I can see passing by the Lucy show kids, Doris Singleton, Elizabeth Patterson, Kathryn Card, Mary Wickes, Carole Cook, but Richard Keith (Thibodeaux) seems ultra important in the Lucy tv story to me.

Hate to say this, but nowadays they'll say few people care about her, she'd have to have the name kardashian to get any interest with those morons today.

I can see where major publishers turned it down if there wasn't any real dirt in it however these days there are several small press publishers who have published books on film actors so obscure as to make Vivian Vance seem like Bette Davis so I'm certain a publisher could be found today if the owner of the manuscript tried to market it now.

I can see where major publishers turned it down if there wasn't any real dirt in it however these days there are several small press publishers who have published books on film actors so obscure as to make Vivian Vance seem like Bette Davis so I'm certain a publisher could be found today if the owner of the manuscript tried to market it now.

Agreed. If they were able to publish The Other Side of Ethel Mertz then we would certainly get ourselves a Vivian Vance autobiography.

There ya go, now there's the reason no publisher would bother, no dirt and they live for that sheeyit.

Harry Carter, I want to say I LOVE your "signature" with pics of all the major Lucille Ball shows players but how did you miss Little RIcky!! I can see passing by the Lucy show kids, Doris Singleton, Elizabeth Patterson, Kathryn Card, Mary Wickes, Carole Cook, but Richard Keith (Thibodeaux) seems ultra important in the Lucy tv story to me.

I'm glad you like it. Thanks! I just included some of my favorite people in the Lucy-verse. There are so many more I could include, but I didn't want to take up too much space on the board.

I'm glad you like it. Thanks! I just included some of my favorite people in the Lucy-verse. There are so many more I could include, but I didn't want to take up too much space on the board.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh go ahead and take up all the space you want, BUT, one thing though, maybe you could put the black and whites all together and then the color ones all together and . . . LOL!

Joe Namath? It's a Season 5 HL based on Lucy's wig and one earlier in the season based on Lucie still having longer hair.

You actually can notice what season the show is by Lucille's WIG???? Did she use the same style in each season? I thought I paid attention; but, that's something I'll have to be watching for...

Annaleigh, I read that Bill & Viv got along very well when they first met, going out to lunch together & such. It was after he heard her comments about him being old enough to play her father, not her husband, that the trouble began. I always thought that Bill had a little crush on her & was really hurt by her comments.

Claudie, I agree 100% with what you posted earlier in this thread: "There's no argument that they were both very professional, but i wish i had never heard those stories, i can never look at any scene between them and not think about what we now know about their feelings towards each other." Me too! Especially when a scene calls for them to kiss -- it is always an air kiss, & while they do hug when necessary, they rarely even touch their cheeks together.

Claudie, I agree 100% with what you posted earlier in this thread: "There's no argument that they were both very professional, but i wish i had never heard those stories, i can never look at any scene between them and not think about what we now know about their feelings towards each other." Me too! Especially when a scene calls for them to kiss -- it is always an air kiss, & while they do hug when necessary, they rarely even touch their cheeks together.

Yeah, saw the one with Equal Rights and when Viv kisses him in jail, her lips don't even touch his, it's so annoying to know the back story.

Annaleigh, I read that Bill & Viv got along very well when they first met, going out to lunch together & such. It was after he heard her comments about him being old enough to play her father, not her husband, that the trouble began. I always thought that Bill had a little crush on her & was really hurt by her comments.

Thanks for the info! Great info indeed.

I agree with the last statement also. I do the same thing with Betty and Bea too. It's just sad but it's true you don't always like your co workers, even in acting.

Thanks for the info! Great info indeed.

I agree with the last statement also. I do the same thing with Betty and Bea too. It's just sad but it's true you don't always like your co workers, even in acting.

But on the other hand, when they do a sweet loving scene together, i do laugh at the thought of how hard that was for them and how great they were that they made one believe it, LOL!