Vivian Photos

Brock

But on the other hand, when they do a sweet loving scene together, i do laugh at the thought of how hard that was for them and how great they were that they made one believe it, LOL!

I always think of in during First Stop when they had to sleep in the same bed. The one thing Viv dreaded most! Haha.

Yes, but if the friction between the two of them was so bad, they had no reason whatsoever to be as touchy-feely with each other as they were.

Oh ok, pros that they were though, i figure they were just not going to feed the rumor about it and fake it instead. They were all chummy at the Night of 100 stars too. And also, there was no friction between the two of them, let's remember that Betty never did anything wrong, it was Bea who had these fake issues with her being too perky and nice and sweet and lovable and . . LOL!

• 2 weeks later...

Probably just simple unfounded jealousy as reportedly Bea was a pussycat in real life and as sweet and loyal to her friends and family as the day is long. :)

Credit where credit is due: Bets White is such a class act that in interviews, etc. even given the chance or prodding, I have never heard her say a derogatory, negative thing about Miss Arthur. Given the fact she's no longer with us, it's not as if she couldn't be brutally honest if she wanted to. Bravo, I say. What a gal! :D

• Like 1

Probably just simple unfounded jealousy as reportedly Bea was a pussycat in real life and as sweet and loyal to her friends and family as the day is long. :)

That's one of the things I find so facinating about Bea -- she is so enigmatic. Being tough as nails, but really a marshmallow inside. A self described "bubble pricker" yet extremely sensitive and shy and very touchy feely -- even with complete strangers. An iconically strong-willed person, yet denied her military career for the longest time. How I wish one of these years we get a really detailed biography about her.

• Like 1

That's one of the things I find so facinating about Bea -- she is so enigmatic. Being tough as nails, but really a marshmallow inside. A self described "bubble pricker" yet extremely sensitive and shy and very touchy feely -- even with complete strangers. An iconically strong-willed person, yet denied her military career for the longest time. How I wish one of these years we get a really detailed biography about her.

you've given the perfect explanation as to why there could be this odd/ love hate interaction the two must have had- and that can probably be misinterpreted as friction, but I think people who are, as you cleverly say "enigmatic" are prone to those types of relationships with people. Even here, we see this shyness and this vulnerability, and yet she bravely denounces Merves age related questions lol Bea called it something like " an open nerve" very paradoxical-but over all a dear dear heart.

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, and God is testing me with this...

I told you, it all ends tonight, i can't keep up the sacharine crap, it's giving me pre diabetes. OTHERS can keep doing it, i`d rather be honest and real. AND UNBORING! Sorry i thought you had eliminated the thread, i just found it, and could you go take a look at a PM i just got, it has some comments in it i thought you might enjoy, it`ll make my case better when we get to court, LOL!