Lucie and Desi Jr. Photos

HarryCarter

It was taken after a performance of Lucie's Annie Get Your Gun at the Jones Beach Theater in the summer of 1978. :)

Wow! That early? I'm surprised - I honestly thought it was taken in the mid 80's going by the way Lucy looks (nothing against her) - she just looked like 80's Lucy in my opinion.

Always loved seeing Lucy playing Password with her son Desi jr, and this was right after he had gone through all that drug rehab thing. Lucy didn't go out clubbing with him drinking and all, Lucy was no Lohan mom.

I loved that one Password where Desi Jr. said something about "breasts" and you could clearly tell Lucy was not amused. She just glared at him as if to say, "OMG, really?" LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I think Raquel Welch was the clue and Desi said "breasts." Then Lucy shot him a look like she was pretty disgusted with his answer. LOL

Well, when you think of Raquel, you certainly don't think GREAT ACTRESS, you think boobs and ass. Lucy musta just been pissed at her for getting the Golden Globe when she was nominated against her for MAME.