Lucie and Desi Jr. Photos

HarryCarter

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Aw I love this picture! Interesting to hear about Lucy's reaction to Desi's book. Of all the books relating to Lucy and Desi it's one of my fav's B)

She helped him remember stuff so he could write it down. My favorite story is the one where he called her up to ask why she'd left him in 1944 because he had forgotten. She told him it was because he was screwing all the nurses at that military hospital he was stationed at or some such place. He denied it of course and she gave him her famous "HA!" :lucyhorror:

• Like 1

She helped him remember stuff so he could write it down. My favorite story is the one where he called her up to ask why she'd left him in 1944 because he had forgotten. She told him it was because he was screwing all the nurses at that military hospital he was stationed at or some such place. He denied it of course and she gave him her famous "HA!" :lucyhorror:

Ya I loved that story :marionstrong: I also loved when he wrote about the two of them sleeping together the night before the divorce was final. Ive always felt that Lucy never really wanted to leave him in 1944. She was just trying to get his attention and really let him know she was pissed.

Aw I love this picture! Interesting to hear about Lucy's reaction to Desi's book. Of all the books relating to Lucy and Desi it's one of my fav's B)

He had even sent the book in galley form to Lucy to have her edit out anything she did not think should be in the book, she had no problem with most of it but only deleted anything that would hurt her kids.

• Like 1

He had even sent the book in galley form to Lucy to have her edit out anything she did not think should be in the book, she had no problem with most of it but only deleted anything that would hurt her kids.

Really? Good for them. Of course they wouldn't want to hurt their kids. Where did you hear about him sending her the galleys?

• Like 1

Really? Good for them. Of course they wouldn't want to hurt their kids. Where did you hear about him sending her the galleys?

Who the heck knows, some book I guess, sorry, never remember anything lately unless it's Lucy related and even then . . . LOL! I guess they had such a great relationship that he wanted her opinion, besides, she was the one who was there with him while all that happened. I even remember her saying how happy she was about what he omitted, he could have said a lot more than he did.