Lucie and Desi Jr. Photos

HarryCarter

Ouch! :lucyhorror:

Please, there was no disrespect directed at the talented lady, I didn't say she was a fat bitch from hell like Roseanne can be sometimes, I said her face and only her face looked like Roseanne in the picture on the right. And seeing as Rosie has had surgical work on her face, I meant at ONE particular time, in the earlier days of her fame specifically.

• 1 month later...

Nice picture of Lucy, Gary & the kids:

http://pinterest.com...37600983023179/

Now THAT one I've seen very often. At the front door of the Roxbury street home. Stairs leading to upstairs bedrooms can be seen, but not the chandelier in the entrance hall. The living room on the right leading to the den where the family spent most of their time together in the back.

Nice picture of Lucy, Gary & the kids:

http://pinterest.com...37600983023179/

Thanks for posting, Viv; just a 'hint' of the 'knockout' looker that Lucie has become; wonder what year she finally slimmed down? Probably, about 16; when most girls blossom into beautiful women. Love these 'gems' you folks are finding and showing to us here on the Lounge; I, for one, greatly appreciate each of them.

Everyone looks classy with a 60's swagger there. I always like Lucie's hair longer but it looks good there. That red dress of Lucy's is one of my all time favorites. Glad she wore it a lot.

Yeah, she sure got a lot of mileage outta that one, but it was so flattering on her. That was the one they trimmed down in Yours mine and whozitz.