Lucie and Desi Jr. Photos

HarryCarter

Great photos. There's a little boy in a lot of them ( not Desi Jr) and he's sitting next to Edie at the table. Could this our first real shot of Greg Hirsch? The age would look about right. I believe he was 8 when Edie and Desi married. Does anyone know who the little girl is? Edie truly looks lovely. Very genuine and happy which must have been great for the kids. No step parent awkwardness in sight. A little sad to see so many adults and so few kids - not much of a kids birthday. I'm pretty sure that's Willie May in the background. Was she still the nanny at this age? What was she doing at Desi's party? Thanks for posting!

Great photos. There's a little boy in a lot of them ( not Desi Jr) and he's sitting next to Edie at the table. Could this our first real shot of Greg Hirsch? The age would look about right. I believe he was 8 when Edie and Desi married. Does anyone know who the little girl is? Edie truly looks lovely. Very genuine and happy which must have been great for the kids. No step parent awkwardness in sight. A little sad to see so many adults and so few kids - not much of a kids birthday. I'm pretty sure that's Willie May in the background. Was she still the nanny at this age? What was she doing at Desi's party? Thanks for posting!

What I'm wondering is who took these great shots? I'm thinking maybe Frank, as I think he was in Lucy's employ at this point and it would make sense that he'd drive Willie Mae and the kids from home to be with their dad & Edie.

Just a thought... ;)