Lucie and Desi Jr. Photos

HarryCarter

I'd have to check the other pics from this shoot but is this natural or wig? She rarely had long layers in the wigs but her real hair frequently did.

A wig. Her hair was never long on the top. Plus this wig came and go so many times. I think she was fond of this look.

Plus her hair could not hold those loose curls. It could hold the tight curls but usually anytime her hair had a loose look, it was pinned or false hair.

Odd that it couldn't hold loose curls as it seemed rather thick to me. I have fine hair I have to put a lot of product in to hold curl.

Whenever I see her brush it on TV/movies it seems to grab the brush bristles pretty well.

I love your hair and makeup critiques on Lucy as they are well researched and spot on.

Odd that it couldn't hold loose curls as it seemed rather thick to me. I have fine hair I have to put a lot of product in to hold curl.

Whenever I see her brush it on TV/movies it seems to grab the brush bristles pretty well.

I love your hair and makeup critiques on Lucy as they are well researched and spot on.

Thank you so much. I study this lady's beauty!

I think it had to do with her hair being short. Anytime you see her real hair, especially in the 60s it looks real straight. Besides the top. Thanks to smaller layers.

As for the 70s, she had A LOT of volume. I don't think her hair could accomplish that without falling. The wigs gave her hair a flawless look. Plus with the contraption.

Then look at her in the 80s she didn't wear wigs often so the curls got a bit more tight. Usually wasn't so tight if wearing a wig.

This is fascinating, ladies! Makes me wonder why for a photo shoot she'd -- and Irma! -- go to all the trouble to "switch out" her wigs 3 different times!! An outfit or two I can understand, given the change in locale of the shot (even if it's just from inside to the back yard!) but the wigs??

Would love to know the logic/thinking behind that time-consuming decision! ;):lucythrill::lucyhehe: