Lucie and Desi Jr. Photos

HarryCarter

Yeah, I figured that was the reason, her feeling Lucie was too young.

At the time, Lucie said she couldn't think of a way to top her birthday bash of the previous year so then she figured a wedding would do it. Lucy had misgivings also about the guy being a filmmaker, didn't he guest on one of Lucy's shows one time?

At the time, Lucie said she couldn't think of a way to top her birthday bash of the previous year so then she figured a wedding would do it. Lucy had misgivings also about the guy being a filmmaker, didn't he guest on one of Lucy's shows one time?

Phil Vandervort was on quite a few times. He and Lucie met when they were both in "Lucy Gets Her Diploma." He was later in "Lucy Gets Involved." On Here's Lucy was in "Lucy and Rudy Vallee," "Lucy's Replacement," and "A Home is Not an Office." I don't think Lucy had a problem with Phil as a person. He was the only boy Lucie ever dated. Both Lucy and Desi felt she was too young.

• 2 weeks later...

In the 1970s, Interview Magazine did a photo shoot of Lucie in various "Classic Hollywood" poses. The last photo could be from that.

So, who was she trying to portray from Classic Hollywood? An OWL from a classic Disney animated film? No seriously, it looks fine, maybe an hommage to Alexis Carrington Colby from Dynasty. Or to Max Factor's eye liner collection.

• 1 month later...

Wow, just noticed I got a negative rating on this post. Don't know why, I wasn't making fun of Lucie or anything. Some people around here really gotta lighten the hell up. :lucydaze::angry::lucyshock:

I've never even noticed there was an option to "+" or "-" a post on these threads before you mentioned it. I don't think it's necessary and perhaps the adminstrators here will remove that option given it's the sort of thing that causes ill will which we do NOT need on this board. Has anybody ever bothered using it here before, it seems rather pointless to even "like" a comment, just respond to it with a followup post.

I've never even noticed there was an option to "+" or "-" a post on these threads before you mentioned it. I don't think it's necessary and perhaps the adminstrators here will remove that option given it's the sort of thing that causes ill will which we do NOT need on this board. Has anybody ever bothered using it here before, it seems rather pointless to even "like" a comment, just respond to it with a followup post.

Yeah, it is kinda stupid especially when some people around here don't like to hear others' differing opinions or take something the wrong way. I feel like I did in high school, like it's a popularity contest and I'm always at the bottom of the pile. LOL

ROFL, thanks. It just irritates me. I know it shouldn't but it does. :lucydisgust:

I didn't even know those things existed for the longest time and i agree, they should be abolished, i know when i got one or two for a comment i made about Betty White, i was mad as hell, it wasn't even a negative comment, i was just stating a fact but two of the knowledge whores around here took me to task for it, LOL!