TLS - S4 - on DVD April 26! (Special Features Info added!)

DoreSchary

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But wasn't the fact that she married him in the first place to get her hands on HIS money and he didn't have anything till he met Lucy. God, he even thought he'd get to keep that house. He squatted in it for years before they threw him out. But he was a nice guy, i liked him a lot, the cheap ignorant untalented bastard. :lucythrill: As for your point, Lucie never should have let him keep those things when Lucy died.

Boy, I sure can't begin to imagine what you must think of Zsa Zsa's devoted husband, Prince Frederick!!!! :marionstrong:

Boy, I sure can't begin to imagine what you must think of Zsa Zsa's devoted husband, Prince Frederick!!!! :marionstrong:

I dun't, what is there to think about? He's a worse ass than gary ever was. At least gary was quiet, reserved, somewhat dignified, held her hand dutifully, kept some people away from her, protected her and so on. He was the kind of husband she always wanted, someone who would do exactly what she wanted, keep away from scandalous doings, and keep her happily married image as opposed to the other old Queens of Hollywood who were alone, or in illicit romances or in sham marriages to keep up appearances.

I found Season 4 of TLS at Target! Their website said they would not be carrying it in stores, but I looked anyway & was thrilled to find it! :lucyhaha:.

I think the reason Best B uy is not carrying it is because they only sell Blue Ray DVDs now.

UK Lucy Fan, I'll look for your ad promo -- thanks in advance for submitting it! :D:lucy2:

I found Season 4 of TLS at Target! Their website said they would not be carrying it in stores, but I looked anyway & was thrilled to find it! :lucyhaha:.

I think the reason Best B uy is not carrying it is because they only sell Blue Ray DVDs now.

UK Lucy Fan, I'll look for your ad promo -- thanks in advance for submitting it! :D:lucy2:

Are you kidding me? Selling only Blu Ray? That's NUTS! :angry::angry::angry:

Not around here! DVD stock has been reduced a bit to make room for the increasing onslaught of BD but they're still selling both, at least at the local couple of stores here in LA I frequent. lucythrill.JPG

As for Target, that's where I grabbed my copy, which happened to be the last copy on the new release shelf. Since I couldn't get there till after work, I have no idea how many they put out nor whether or not they had more in the back. ;)

Archived