Hallmark marathon cast commercials

• 2 months later...

You know how it is with Ducolax. You take it. Things happen and you think you're done...but then comes another one!

Though the ratings for the Lucy-Desi hours are high, Westinghouse is disappointed with the anthology and bows out as sponsor SOOO.....

"Tonight the debut of "The Ducolax-Desilu Playhouse" with Lucille Ball starring in "K.O. Pectate", a woman's struggle to cure a boxer of his pre-bout constipation."

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

You know how it is with Ducolax. You take it. Things happen and you think you're done...but then comes another one!

Though the ratings for the Lucy-Desi hours are high, Westinghouse is disappointed with the anthology and bows out as sponsor SOOO.....

"Tonight the debut of "The Ducolax-Desilu Playhouse" with Lucille Ball starring in "K.O. Pectate", a woman's struggle to cure a boxer of his pre-bout constipation."

I scored ya a point just for K O Kity becomeing K O Pectate, you are a friggin R I O T !

• 9 years later...

Not meaning to necropost here, but I don’t know how I missed this one before. A RIOT from start to finish! I’m sure some other members could appreciate a good laugh right now and boy did this provide it!

Lucy Visits Grauman’s: After swiping John Wayne’s block, a nervous Lucy loads up on Dulcolax to help ease her tension. Unfortunately, Ricky losing his temper causes her to lose her stool during the attempted return.

:lucyeww: “You scared me!!!”

9 hours ago, Mot Morenzi said:

Not meaning to necropost here, but I don’t know how I missed this one before. A RIOT from start to finish! I’m sure some other members could appreciate a good laugh right now and boy did this provide it!

Lucy Visits Grauman’s: After swiping John Wayne’s block, a nervous Lucy loads up on Dulcolax to help ease her tension. Unfortunately, Ricky losing his temper causes her to lose her stool during the attempted return.

:lucyeww: “You scared me!!!”

:HALKING:  BTW... necropost??? I'm (almost) afraid to ask! 😂