IMPORTANT: New Server Coming Up

Brock

Everyone! Please bookmark the following address: http://www.lucylounge.com

The Yahoo Server seems to be having problems so we will be able to move everything, posts, memberships, passwords, and all to the new address so there should be minimal problems. When the people at Invision move us, which should be over the next couple of days, I will include a banner at our current www.gale-gordon.com/lucylounge that will re-direct to the new address so there shouldn't be any problems.

REMEMBER: PLEASE BOOKMARK www.lucylounge.com for use by midweek!

Everyone! Please bookmark the following address: http://www.lucylounge.com

The Yahoo Server seems to be having problems so we will be able to move everything, posts, memberships, passwords, and all to the new address so there should be minimal problems. When the people at Invision move us, which should be over the next couple of days, I will include a banner at our current www.gale-gordon.com/lucylounge that will re-direct to the new address so there shouldn't be any problems.

REMEMBER: PLEASE BOOKMARK www.lucylounge.com for use by midweek!

Yeah, i was wondering why i couldn't get on these past two days, work and home.

Oh THERE it is!!! Never mind!! :)

Excellent! LOL

If you or anybody find any other glitches over the course of this week, can you send me a note at lucylounge@gmail.com ? I've harassed the people at Invision Boards enough this week (and it is only Tuesday!) and whatever glitches we find, I will open up a service ticket for them on Friday night to look at over the weekend.

What error messages were you receiving?

THANKS BROCKIE, IT'S FINALLY BACK TO NORMAL FOR ME! It was reacting as if i was posting from a phone or blackberry huh? Weird, really weird, as i wouldn't have the foggiest idea how to do that, LOL! Thanks again, i'm home. So, as we were saying . . . Now where are those Roxbury pictures? :peachonthebeach::professor::lucythrill:

What error messages were you receiving?

It's working now for me too. Yesterday it was telling me "page unavailable". I thought it was a connection thing but every other site I went to was fine. But, it's working now. So I won't question it. :lucy2:

I was having trouble getting in around 10:50 - 11:50. Same for you?

It was having trouble around that time too yesterday. Keep reporting back in. I am taking notes for when I put in a service call tomorrow night or Saturday morning for the identified glitches.

I was having trouble getting in around 10:50 - 11:50. Same for you?

It was having trouble around that time too yesterday. Keep reporting back in. I am taking notes for when I put in a service call tomorrow night or Saturday morning for the identified glitches.

Just now, i got a message about the server and browser but you know me, it was all in Greek. I got a PM from Mdiki i can't find and that stupid reposting thing in the Stern thread that i just edited out my comment 23 times, please remove those posts, i have no idea how the hell that happened. :lucydisgust: And yes, it was at that time for me too, i gave up and kept retrying, finally when i came back minutes later it took one second and i was on the site.

Archived