IMPORTANT: New Server Coming Up

Brock

I'd love to know why this hosted server takes a siesta every morning between 11:10 and 11:40 EST. LOL

It's a Mexican server? Or the server sits down to watch The View then? Why do PM's come through as e mails, i lost two from Magster and Midiki that way, thinking it was just telling me i had PMs from them but then they were not on The Lounge PMs and i had erased them as e mails.

It reminds me of the DVD recorder I used to own that used to turn itself on, eject the disk, and turn itself back off every morning at precisely 2 am. LOL :lucyhorror:

Ha! Thats worse than mine that randomly comes on checks the EPG at random times during the day

It reminds me of the DVD recorder I used to own that used to turn itself on, eject the disk, and turn itself back off every morning at precisely 2 am. LOL :lucyhorror:

Ha! Thats worse than mine that randomly comes on checks the EPG at random times during the day

ooh, Deja vu! ;) What's EPG, David?? :D

Yeah sorry about that laptop got stuck and resulted in a double post, I couldnt figure out how to delete.. oh well I was supposed to be working anyway ;-)

EPG is the electonic programme guide you get on digital tv services

Archived