Lucy's 100th Birthday Celebration -- Headliner JOAN RIVERS!

Brock

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So was I. lol

No connection to Lucy, but she was billed as the "up and coming" comic.

Maybe they'd be better off getting Quinn Cummings then. Quinn was a child star who really made a splash in Neil Simon's Goodbye Girl movie version. And Neil SIMON was the inspiration for the naming of Lucie's oldest boy so there's a connection . . .

And Neil SIMON was the inspiration for the naming of Lucie's oldest boy so there's a connection . . .

LOL!! Well, that's certainly doing better than Paula Poundstone.

At least we'll have Joan Rivers, Michael Stern, and Gregg Oppenheimer on hand as people who actually knew Lucy!

LOL!! Well, that's certainly doing better than Paula Poundstone.

At least we'll have Joan Rivers, Michael Stern, and Gregg Oppenheimer on hand as people who actually knew Lucy!

I've always loved Paula Poundstone, terrific stand up comedienne, have followed her for years, even through her BAD period where her kids were supposed to be taken away from her, i forget the circumstances but i think she adopetd and is a Lebenese person as the Golden Girls would say, LOL! But funny lady with no Lucy connection unless you count those ugly rumors of Lucy and Viv but i digress, LOL! Go to Greg in Hollywood to catch Joan Rivers in action as parts of ehr stand up act are shown, it takes you also to her endless routines on talk and variety programs, i admire this woman so much, honest, not afraid to say anything, a joy to watch, i've seen her in concert here at home and have her on DVD also. Her interviews with Lucy were some of her all time best. I would have paid anything to see her in Jamestown, now THAT's at headliner. At least they got that part right this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived