Lucy Show S3 DVD Nominated!

DoreSchary

Just voted! Hope it wins. This has really been a great series for CBS/Paramount. I think they now realize that after the reluctance to release Season 1. Now, we're only 2 seasons away from completion!!!

Didn't i keep telling you guys this would happen? :lucy2::lucy2::lucy2::lucy2: down and :lucy2::lucy2: to go.

Crikey I must be slipping Im usually right on top of the dirty jokes but that one completely passed me by!

Oh it wasn't a dirty joke, i just went through my Lucy stuff which includes things from fellow Lucy fans and i saw that picture of you with the dolphins you once sent and well . . . the rest is kind of dirty, you're right. Your wife is a very lucky woman fella! Have you decided to live in Australia forever? Doo you ever go home to visit at least?

Oh it wasn't a dirty joke, i just went through my Lucy stuff which includes things from fellow Lucy fans and i saw that picture of you with the dolphins you once sent and well . . . the rest is kind of dirty, you're right. Your wife is a very lucky woman fella! Have you decided to live in Australia forever? Doo you ever go home to visit at least?

You know for the life of me I have no idea what picture that is, you know I appear in so many its easy to lose track ;-)

Yep its the Aus life for me. had my application for residency in for 2 years now and still waiting for the final decision but I guess with a wife and baby here they aint going to kick me out.... i hope ;-)

Ive been back twice since I moved here in Jan 2007. Once at the end of 2007 which became a working holiday, my old job asked me to come back whilst I was there and I worked pretty much everyday of the holiday! And then I went back January this year to see the old gang and show of the wife and baby.

By the way a little news I dont think has made it here yet (and still slightly off topic) we're expecting a second baby in November :-)

You know for the life of me I have no idea what picture that is, you know I appear in so many its easy to lose track ;-)

Yep its the Aus life for me. had my application for residency in for 2 years now and still waiting for the final decision but I guess with a wife and baby here they aint going to kick me out.... i hope ;-)

Ive been back twice since I moved here in Jan 2007. Once at the end of 2007 which became a working holiday, my old job asked me to come back whilst I was there and I worked pretty much everyday of the holiday! And then I went back January this year to see the old gang and show of the wife and baby.

By the way a little news I dont think has made it here yet (and still slightly off topic) we're expecting a second baby in November :-)

Congrats UKlucyfan!!!! :D and yes, you are so right about Lucy being dry in Australia at the moment. I don't even bother writing anymore about her TV shows, cause they'll all be available on DVD soon anyway, but yes, movie wise, very very slack!!!! :lucyeww:

Thanks, as Ella has a natural Lucy style hairstyle I'll have to work on having a little boy with a Desi style hairdo failing that gel to the rescue LOL...

OMG that is so great, congrats to you and your beautiful lady, do you know for a fact that this one will be a boy? Talk about luck, a little DAVID to go with your miniature Lucy, LOL! When's the BIG event? Did she tell you in a nightclub? Did you serenade her in song?

• 1 month later...

Archived