Help me pick an episode

Ok, I can NEVER decide what episode to watch! I hate having to randomly pick an episode from either ILL, LDCH, TLS, HL or even LWL!

This thread is to help someone pick an episode. When someone posts "Pick an episode for me", the first person that posts an episode is the episode that person that asked the question must watch!

So here goes "PICK AN EPISODE FOR ME" I need to watch one now! (p.s - I don't have Season 4 yet of HL)

Thanks, Miki

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lucy's Safari didn't work for you? How about The Loophole In the Lease?

Nah, it did :) I have to watch it, you were the first person to make the post, so it's a rule that that's the episode I have to watch. Off I go to watch it. Thanks Brock!

Ok, someone pick an episode for me! And I don't have HL S4 yet, either.

Under-appreciated episodes (IMO)

ILL: Charm School ("You mustn't lump along like a sack of meal..")

TLS: No More Double Dates

HL (from first 3 seasons anyway): Lucy and Jack Benny's Biography

LWL: Legal Eagle

No More Double Dates?

Isn't it funny we sent the same episode recommendation at the same time 12:03?

Discerning minds think alike.

One of my favorite little moments in double dates in when Lucy and Harry (Conners not Carter) are dancing and Lucy adjusts that lady's (that ubiquitous extra that looks like Bess Flowers, not Hazel) mirror to see where Viv is; and when the lady stares at her Lucy casually says "pardon me" and moves on.

How about "Ricky Needs an Agent." One of my favorites! :D

Thanks for that! I just watched "Lucy & The Loving Cup" as decided by Brock and now I'll watch "Ricky Needs An Agent". A little trivia, Johnny Longden lived to be 96 (dying in 2003) and actually died on his birthday! Out of all the days of the year to die, dying on your birthday would have to be the worst possible day to die! You don't hear of that happening very often!

Out of all the days of the year to die, dying on your birthday would have to be the worst possible day to die! You don't hear of that happening very often!

I don't know. You have a one in 365 chance! My paternal grandfather died on his own 86th birthday in 2006 and after a couple of days I thought it was kind of cool in some weird way that he exited this world on the anniversary of the day he entered it.

A little trivia, Johnny Longden lived to be 96

96 -- that's certainly holding his horses! :marionstrong:

Archived