Help me pick an episode

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From The Lucy Show, try the one where they install the TV antenna. From Here's Lucy, give Lucy The Fixer a go, it's like watching Laurel and Hardy with Lucy and Harry instead.

Cheers Claude, I've got 3 to watch now :) Fur Coat, Antenna and Fixer! :)

But we expect one of your insightful reviews when you have done so, good God, somebody get me a valium for when he does! :lucythrill:

Haha, don't be like that Claude! In fact, I loved all of those episodes you suggested. I have nothing negative to say about any of them. An interesting side note, "The Fur Coat" in the scene when you see Lucy putting the imitation coat on Ethel, you can tell that they are frozen and have been told to start up as they are just standing still for a second.

Haha, don't be like that Claude! In fact, I loved all of those episodes you suggested. I have nothing negative to say about any of them. An interesting side note, "The Fur Coat" in the scene when you see Lucy putting the imitation coat on Ethel, you can tell that they are frozen and have been told to start up as they are just standing still for a second.

Well, this was the start of the series and they didn't have their PRO brains on yet.

Lucy & The Guard Goose.

Haha!!!! Ok, funnily enough I only watched this a few weeks ago, but you can never get enough of Lucy, even that episode! :lucyhorror: God I love this thread, it really helps me (and others) out! In the past I actually would not watch Lucy for a couple of weeks cause I just couldn't decide what to watch but now I'm watching her back as I should, on a daily basis! :peachonthebeach:

Little Ricky Learns To Play The Drums-

A rare look at the Ricardos shower and it being used. The parents of Little Ricky feuding with the godparents of Little Ricky. Little Ricky runs away. This may be the last time we see Mrs. Trumbull. Lucy cracking a dozen eggs by the cadence of Little Ricky's drum beats. Ethel letting the cat out of bag and spilling the beans. We find out that Fred pays for the gas and electric bill. Lucy gets wet and the chicken isn't working. Watch the episode and maybe what I wrote makes SOME sense.

A rare look at the Ricardos shower and it being used. The parents of Little Ricky feuding with the godparents of Little Ricky. Little Ricky runs away. This may be the last time we see Mrs. Trumbull. Lucy cracking a dozen eggs by the cadence of Little Ricky's drum beats. Ethel letting the cat out of bag and spilling the beans. We find out that Fred pays for the gas and electric bill. Lucy gets wet and the chicken isn't working. Watch the episode and maybe what I wrote makes SOME sense.

All of that happened in that one episode? I MUST watch this one next!!!!!

Thanks so much for getting me to watch that episode again! Yes, it makes sense what you wrote now. I haven't laughed so much in a while! The scene in the kitchen when Lucy and Ricky are moving around to the beat of those drums is just classic! The whole episode is well done! FRED! FRED! FRED FRED FRED!

Archived