Here's Lucy: Season 5 -- FEBRUARY 28!

Brock

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh so this makes sense if she is trying to pissing him off if she dind't like him. The bloopers are so interesting in that you can tell when she's having fun, and then when she gets irritated.

Yeah, like the one blooper where Gale is dressed up in the gorilla suit trying to get the chimp to do a dance with him. The music stops abruptly and Lucy whirled around and yelled, "I SAID PLAY IT AGAIN, NOT JUST THE END!!" Yikes. LOL

Jerry Paris, the director of many HL episodes including the Burtons episode. Lucy didnt get along with Paris, as a matter of fact tehy fired him. Funny to hear Lucy come out with that remark.

No he didn't, he was signed for three i think and ony did the Burton one, then they let him go, maybe he did ONE other one but i dun't thin so.

Yup, I got a black case too. At first, I was like "Something's missing. What is it?" Then, I realized the case and pulled out the insert to find the episode list. Problem is...those clear 4-disc cases are not easy to find. I have looked high and low. Unless you buy another set and switch cases, does anyone have a better idea of how to find clear cases?

Yup, I got a black case too. At first, I was like "Something's missing. What is it?" Then, I realized the case and pulled out the insert to find the episode list. Problem is...those clear 4-disc cases are not easy to find. I have looked high and low. Unless you buy another set and switch cases, does anyone have a better idea of how to find clear cases?

If you're okay with Amazon, I'm sure I've seen 'em on there, and any other site that sells electronics and/or DVDs and other blank media: Frys, Best Buy, New Egg, Tiger Direct, even Target probably.... shouldn't be that hard to find, especially online! Good luck. :D

My copy arrived today and I simply switched cases with a DVD set I already had. Pushing Daisies Season 2 worked well. ;)

No he didn't, he was signed for three i think and ony did the Burton one, then they let him go, maybe he did ONE other one but i dun't thin so.

Thanks for the update Claude, I thought he did more, I do remember they signed him for the Burtons show then let him go, but then they had to let him due more due to the contract. What did you think of Lucy's blooper about him?

If you're okay with Amazon, I'm sure I've seen 'em on there, and any other site that sells electronics and/or DVDs and other blank media: Frys, Best Buy, New Egg, Tiger Direct, even Target probably.... shouldn't be that hard to find, especially online! Good luck. :D

Hopefully I can find one in a store, will check it out soon, maybe even posiibly buy some low budget set w 4 discs and switch

Thanks for the update Claude, I thought he did more, I do remember they signed him for the Burtons show then let him go, but then they had to let him due more due to the contract. What did you think of Lucy's blooper about him?

I'm reserving judgment till i see it, LOL!

Hopefully I can find one in a store, will check it out soon, maybe even posiibly buy some low budget set w 4 discs and switch

That's an idea too! Though you can't really tell if the discs are housed on the sides or in the middle. But it's better than having the dark case and not being able to see the insert at all. :lucydisgust:

Archived