Lucy's Mystery Object

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, blurry it is, but it appears to be someone's hat with an insignia...now let's see how many times someone in uniform has appeared on the show....hmmm.

Am I even in the ballpark?

Part of Lucy's Volunteer Fireman uniform?

Well, blurry it is, but it appears to be someone's hat with an insignia...now let's see how many times someone in uniform has appeared on the show....hmmm.

Am I even in the ballpark?

You're warm. It's a hat with an insignia, but it isn't part of a uniform exactly. ;) I hope that narrows things down rather than muddying the waters. LOL

Part of Lucy's Volunteer Fireman uniform?

No, it's from ILL.

I thought that was a good clue. LOL

Time's up! Since you didn't pick up on your clue, you get to pick it up and throw it under your leg.

That was also a clue. ;)

Oh for corn sake! Mashee!! That was a good one!! Sorry to be so dense with the clues.

Mashee.jpg

I am so not good at this!! :marionstrong:

Not true...at least you are playing!

I think it's fun to see silly little props from episodes we've seen so many times and never paid attention to...and then all of a sudden it pops into our brain what it is.

It has been reported though, that LB herself once said if the audience is paying attention to the props instead of "us" then we're doing something wrong! <_<

Try this on for size:

guessobject27.jpg

Good One!

1st thought was the mess left for Mrs. Porter. Nope.

2nd thought was a 'fickle' Lucy Ricardo as she accidentally bumps into the photo on the wall in the Holden episode.

But, then I remembered Cousin Ernie (in Tennessee Ernie Hangs On) when he slapped Cousin Lester on the back...of the Ricardo's TV (unseen) and the living room was a result of the TV exploding!

Eh?

Archived