"Senior Pens Lucille Ball Trivia Book"

Brock

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's a video interview with the one and only HC!

http://mineola.patch.com/articles/chaminade-grad-publishes-first-book#video-9233742

Sniff, sniff, boy, our little boy really has grown up, and still looks like he's twelve. He won't need to lie about his age like Zsa Zsa. And to think we've known him since he learned to type on the computer at three. Nice interview, thanks for posting it.

Sniff, sniff, boy, our little boy really has grown up, and still looks like he's twelve. He won't need to lie about his age like Zsa Zsa. And to think we've known him since he learned to type on the computer at three. Nice interview, thanks for posting it.

And of course he's also ADORABLE, which begs the question, why weren't there any author pics along with their bios on the back cover, huh? I dun't get it. lucyhorror.JPG

And of course he's also ADORABLE, which begs the question, why weren't there any author pics along with their bios on the back cover, huh? I dun't get it. lucyhorror.JPG

I submitted a photo. I don't know why it wasn't used.

There was another interview done with me that I think was better, but it doesn't look like it's online yet.

I submitted a photo. I don't know why it wasn't used.

There was another interview done with me that I think was better, but it doesn't look like it's online yet.

It wasn't used because you look like a child, which is great really, at forty you'll look twenty. And i sorta resent it being called a trivia book, it's actually one of the all time best Lucy books ever written and should not be classified along with other books that were just a tiny bit of trivia, i won't name names but you know who i mean, this book was like ten of THOSE books put together. Wait, make that twenty books.

Whatever happen with that TV Land's LB 100th Birthday Commemoration of clips/rare interviews?

DId the plans fall through, or did I just merely miss its airing?

Thanks for the info in advance.

Turner Classic Movies, Hallmark Channel, and Google celebrated Lucille's 100th. last August. Is TVLand planning something this year?

Whatever happen with that TV Land's LB 100th Birthday Commemoration of clips/rare interviews?

DId the plans fall through, or did I just merely miss its airing?

Thanks for the info in advance.

I never heard anything about a TV Land celebration. They don't air any of the Lucy programs right now, so it would have been surprising.

• 5 months later...

Archived