Carole Cook clips from Lucy Shows

Neil: Thanks for sharing this; I was 'very taken' with Carole and her husband when they attended Jamestown festival. Have a wonderful picture of them hugging on my refrigerator as we speak, never to be removed. Thanks again....regards, JK

Neil: Thanks for sharing this; I was 'very taken' with Carole and her husband when they attended Jamestown festival. Have a wonderful picture of them hugging on my refrigerator as we speak, never to be removed. Thanks again....regards, JK

Why the hell did you let them get up on your fridge to HUG?

Why the hell did you let them get up on your fridge to HUG?

First of all, I hope you are MUCH improved....I CARE.

Regarding Carole and hubby - it wasn't EASY....

Quick question, I'm curious as all get out; not one viewing of my chronology for week 3; is there an embargo? You were ALWAYS there. If there's no interest any more, maybe I should not be putting it up. It takes me a long time each week to do so; and I thought folks were loving it.

Your thoughts.... Love, JK

First of all, I hope you are MUCH improved....I CARE.

Regarding Carole and hubby - it wasn't EASY....

Quick question, I'm curious as all get out; not one viewing of my chronology for week 3; is there an embargo? You were ALWAYS there. If there's no interest any more, maybe I should not be putting it up. It takes me a long time each week to do so; and I thought folks were loving it.

Your thoughts.... Love, JK

We do LOVE, it just takes a LONG time to read that, will go there now. You have to remember that it's a Hollywood HISTORY lesson and if people aren't TOLD implicitly who these older stars ARE, they can't relate, that's why you'll need some pictures i think in most cases. It's also a history of that particular time period, you know, when REAL stars ruled and when people did not know every detail of their lives but wanted to know unlike today where we hear everything they think every minute on TWITTER and every wart is exposed to the world through the NET. I think it will be great as a thorough reference book.

Archived