Let's get a BOOT out of Joi Lansing!

I like to revisit these videos every time I watch Debbie Reynolds' ridiculously brilliant If I Had A Hammer video... which is far too often. LOL

Joi's always a JOY to watch, so gorgeous, i'm surprised Lucy had her on one of the Lucy Desi hours, i guess Desi must have hired her, i loved her on the Hillbillies also.

I just shared the second video with numerous people on Facebook, lol. Gonna have to look for Debbie Reynolds' If I Had A Hammer...

Here you go! Sit back and give this one your unidentified attention. It also features a back-up dancer who may or may not be Stockard Channing. LOL

Here you go! Sit back and give this one your unidentified attention. It also features a back-up dancer who may or may not be Stockard Channing. LOL

FABULOUS!! And yes, that gal did look like a Stockard ringer! Go, Deb, go! Hey...it was the 60s, and it's just the way it was...TRUST ME, I was there! tongue.gif

I saw Stockard on Broadway in "Pal Joey" a couple of years ago and Brock somehow convinced me to ask Stockard herself if this was her. Stockard said it was not. ;)

• 1 year later...

I love these!!

Debbie: "If I had a hammer, I'd hammer Liz Taylor....!"

Archived