DVR Alerts!

Today's TCM schedule, that's Turner Classic Movies for the unitiated is showing T W O Lucy movies. At least on the Canadian schedule, hope it's the same on the US one. That's Right, You're Wrong at 1:45 to 3:30PM. And then, Her Husband's Affairs, no it's not about Desi, at 6:30 to 8:00PM. Cannot wait to record both films.

• 3 months later...

Upcoming on TCM at 4 a.m.

American TCM: Lured

Canadian TCM: Two Smart People

That was real scary, I got up at 4 am to record it and they kept talking about LURED so I almost shut it off and went back to bed but I held out hope and recorded it the minute Two Smart People came on. I thought it was better than some of her movies, good story, pretty good co stars. Was the man with the crook at the beginning the man who later sold her that Christmas tree on The Lucy show?

• 2 weeks later...

I've heard that GSN is in the middle of airing the Life with Lucy vs. Golden Girls week of Super Password. I think the shows will continue on Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday. GSN airs Super Password at 9:00am and 11:00am EST. I'm not sure what time slot these episodes are in.

I think I have pretty much all of those already recorded, however, not the best time for Lucy in her old age sometimes struggling for replies. Hate to see her like that, prefer the earlier shows she did where she was still sharp as a tack.

• 2 weeks later...