DVR Alerts!

Is your local fox on your standard cable or is it one of their digital channels that run old stuff, that's how I get antenna TV.

Also do not miss this movie. A top 5 Lucy movie for me.

It's our local Fox station. They sometimes play really cool classic movies. I have yet to see this movie so I'm pretty excited! I also haven't seen Next Time I Marry in a couple of years! Very excited to see it again.

• 3 weeks later...

As posted by Claude a little while ago, TCM is showing Miss Grant Takes Richmond this morning at 6 a.m.

Something seems to have gone terribly wrong in merging the two threads! :lucyshock:

Sorry, but as usual, I could not find this particular thread. What the heck do you have against a thread just for Lucy on TCM. It`s important for us fans to know when we can record or view some of her best moments in FILM. And this time, I checked the calendar and it wasn`t listed there like last time so I thought, what the hell, why not start a thread so people could find her. But you shut down every one of them. I betcha if The Queen of England were on TCM, you`d let me start a thread then, LOL!

Sorry, but as usual, I could not find this particular thread. What the heck do you have against a thread just for Lucy on TCM. It`s important for us fans to know when we can record or view some of her best moments in FILM. And this time, I checked the calendar and it wasn`t listed there like last time so I thought, what the hell, why not start a thread so people could find her. But you shut down every one of them. I betcha if The Queen of England were on TCM, you`d let me start a thread then, LOL!

This thread was on the very first page of this forum. You couldn't have looked very hard. ;)

Me-TV Sept 11. They are showing a Night Gallery episode called With This Ring, I Thee Kill. Lucie guest stars. It's on YouTube under the original series title of Sixth Sense. This is from 1972.

I checked it out on YouTube and plan to watch it again in better quality when it airs. I rather liked it.

• 3 weeks later...