First of the Month

Brock

As per Lounge tradition, Happy First of Joan, everyone!

And as a special treat, the Patron of First of Joan has busted out a special -- and questionable* -- explanation:

*I don't see any cue card guy casualties in her path...

Did I just witness the funniest video ever?

• 11 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Given Leslie's explanation that she was expecting cue cards for the lyrics, she did an admirable job covering.

As long as you aren't listening to the lyrics:  "All the bugs'n out of bushes, and the rum an' river rishes, all the little wheels that wheel beside a bill . . . thuh thuh thy the the they the tens . . . all the lidda bidda dridges, and they hucka the beejeepers . . . ."

Anyone who WAS trying to listen to the lyrics was asking WTF???

If her story was true, there would have been a cue card guy sprawled out in the wet grass when the camera kept panning. Unless he was dragged off. lol

I hadn't thought of that. She may have forgotten the first lyric after "June is busting' out all over"...and just never got back on track. 

In defense of Leslie #2:  her face doesn't reveal the panic she may have been experiencing.  And yes, the lyrics don't make any sense, but at least they have the cadence and rhyme placement of the original.  So there!

In defense of Leslie #2:  her face doesn't reveal the panic she may have been experiencing.  And yes, the lyrics don't make any sense, but at least they have the cadence and rhyme placement of the original.  So there!

Well, true.  No sign of panic in her face.  She didn't end up like this:

"June, Joan" is better than "Moon, spoon, June, ooga."

Archived