Can ANYONE enlighten me ?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG are you trying to EXCUSE mr Arnaz' constant philandering??? He was a rich spoiled little brat who was brought to a brothel very young and never stopped indulging in his womanizing ways all through his life. He thought, as his culture had destined, that if you did it with prostitutes it did not dinminish your married life in any way. Lucy found it demeaning and traumatizing to constantly be humiliated by these actions, everybody knew he slept with anything in a skirt and even a guy in a suit one time, LOL! Or at least that's what Cesar Romero said. But maybe Lucy did it also with Audrey meadows, so who knows? Yes, she fooled around also, and you all know how i feel about that, if your husband does it with every young woman he encounters, why shouldn't she do the same? And getting it back on the original topic, i've always suspected that the person Desi caught her having an affair with with an address in NY was gary anyway.

I was wondering were this rumor about george sanders came from, I've heard it quite often, but still :) and when did she have an affair in ny?

I was wondering were this rumor about george sanders came from, I've heard it quite often, but still :) and when did she have an affair in ny?

The note with a New York address that Desi found or the private investigator he hired had a name and a NEW YORK address and when he confronted her with it she blushed and turned the shade of her hair. Seems she threatened him with losing everything over his constant womanizing so he got ammunition on her to make sure he did not lose everything.

Zsa Zsa always suspected that her former hubby had had a fling with Miss Ball years before, when they did a film together. Don't forget that for ten years Lucy and Desi were together like a year or less so they both had affairs with others in that time period, they even divorced at one point in '44.

Ever time Lucy did a film with any handsome man, Desi suspected her of infidelity. While she did the exact same thing whenever she saw him with groupies, co stars or the floozies that called her house looking for him, he had a boat used for trysts and a house in the Hills where he kept dames all the time.

The note with a New York address that Desi found or the private investigator he hired had a name and a NEW YORK address and when he confronted her with it she blushed and turned the shade of her hair. Seems she threatened him with losing everything over his constant womanizing so he got ammunition on her to make sure he did not lose everything.

oh ok thanks for explaining :)

I never understood why Lucy would be embarassed when Desi found that address. I would've been like, "Yeah, so, you screw everything in heels, I can't get a piece too?!" lol

I never understood why Lucy would be embarassed when Desi found that address. I would've been like, "Yeah, so, you screw everything in heels, I can't get a piece too?!" lol

I know and i understand what you mean, but Desi caught her at it too and protected himself and she did not relish the idea that he could get away with it a thousand times but she as a mere woman was not allowed to play the same game, he did not like being on the losing end of that SHTICK. GOOD FOR HER! :lucydesi: became :lucy1::angry::desi1:

• 2 weeks later...

Zsa Zsa always suspected that her former hubby had had a fling with Miss Ball years before, when they did a film together. Don't forget that for ten years Lucy and Desi were together like a year or less so they both had affairs with others in that time period, they even divorced at one point in '44.

I think Lucy did Play with George.. I can't remember where I read it.. but I think she and George had something.. I think she and Milton Berle had something too... back before Desi..And good for her.. she at least had a somewhat healthy sex life!

Ew, Milton Berle? Really? What could've been the attraction there ... wait, don't answer that. Double ew. LOL

Lucy dated Berle, he slept with every woman in Hollywood and was famous in entertainment circles for BEING HUGE DOWN THERE. His momma put a stop to it as she was watching over him all the time. Don't forget this was when he was young and still had SOME looks.

Yeah, Lucy did date some ugly dudes before Desi, so there must've been some kind of other attraction going on besides looks. I would've needed to put a paper bag over some of those dudes' heads though. Whatever floats your boat, I guess. lol

Yeah, Lucy did date some ugly dudes before Desi, so there must've been some kind of other attraction going on besides looks. I would've needed to put a paper bag over some of those dudes' heads though. Whatever floats your boat, I guess. lol

Lucy had a TYPE, as we all do, and hers was a tall HANDSOME UGLY look she preferred and gary certainly had that.

Archived