The "Bored" And Talented Webmaster..Cont'd

PuttyNose

That's funny, as soon as i thought of Anne Francis dying and what pic of her and Lucy you could have put up, the one from the Emmy nominations luncheon came to mind and that's exactly the one you put up, LOL! They were both niminated that year, Anne for drama and Lucy for comedy.

• Replies 997
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I notice YOUR name is in red at the bottom when you're on, WHO'D YOU HAVE TO SLEEP WITH TO GET THAT? And this rating that we get in the PM section, how does one get THAT score?

The red is the automatic colour for the admin, but I have no idea what you're talking about with the PM section?

The red is the automatic colour for the admin, but I have no idea what you're talking about with the PM section?

It said at one place that i had this score, rating, number associated with MY name, i wonder if it has to do with posts we make or what? I just checked, it says REPUTATION and has an excellent score, how the hell did i manage to get THAT???

If someone here likes a certain post, they click the green "+" sign at the bottom of each message and each click is added to your reputation. Evidently your posts are very popular. LOL

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, that's nice. So i guess that means i have to start clicking other people's posts from now on huh, wish the rules had been SPLAINED months ago. And as for YOUR name being in red, i'll call you RED from now on, it's so appropriate for a site devoted to LUCY.

Well, then, they couldn't have been THAT bad, or you'd remember huh? LOL! :lucythrill: I'm sorry if i ever offended you, i type faster than i think sometimes.

No, don't be silly, you didn't offend me in any way, it was just something that obviously I didn't agree with. It wasn't that bad! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived