What do you guys think?

I FREAKIN' LOVE THAT (YOURS MINE & OURS) OUTFIT... and I dig the bouquet! Blue does look good on her.. maybe in real life the (crapy one I'm refering to) looked great, but I certainly didn't care seeing Mrs. Carmichael/Carter in it!

There's a perfect answer as to why blue looks great on Lucy! It's because of her hair colour. Remember the colour wheel? - BLUE COMPLIMENTS ORANGE :peachonthebeach:

I FREAKIN' LOVE THAT (YOURS MINE & OURS) OUTFIT... and I dig the bouquet! Blue does look good on her.. maybe in real life the (crapy one I'm refering to) looked great, but I certainly didn't care seeing Mrs. Carmichael/Carter in it!

She was in New York to marry gary so she bought the dress or outfit at Bergdorf Goodman. It was one of the nicest outfits she ever wore, i saw it at The Museum lately, they even duplicated her beautiful floral bouquet.

There's a perfect answer as to why blue looks great on Lucy! It's because of her hair colour. Remember the colour wheel? - BLUE COMPLIMENTS ORANGE :peachonthebeach:

Yeah, they used to say that the only color that did not go well with her orangey hair was PINK, but i've seen her in pink and it still looked fine, except for a gown on a Hope sopecial that had both red and pink together with her orange hair, a little garish.

Archived