Edwards' 60th Anniversary book up for pre-order!

Brock

51V0lt652pL._SS500_.jpg

Elisabeth Edwards' latest book marking the 60th anniversary of I Love Lucy is now available for pre-order from Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.co...08165465&sr=1-1

I'll get it just for the cover but I'm curious: is it basically her last ILL book only renamed and repackaged for the 60th?? If they keep re-releasing everythin' we've already got just to slap a 60th sticker on it and charge us double for what we've already got, I'm gonna get a little peeved! HALKING.gif

I'll get it just for the cover but I'm curious: is it basically her last ILL book only renamed and repackaged for the 60th?? If they keep re-releasing everythin' we've already got just to slap a 60th sticker on it and charge us double for what we've already got, I'm gonna get a little peeved! HALKING.gif

Elisabeth confirmed a few months ago that this is an ENTIRELY new book. :D Remember her asking for fan input about a year ago?

The 50th Anniversary Book was revised and re-released in 2010.

Yeah, i guess it's like getting the New and Improved Tide or something, makes you wonder why you were using the crap they had before.

Elisabeth confirmed a few months ago that this is an ENTIRELY new book. :D Remember her asking for fan input about a year ago?

The 50th Anniversary Book was revised and re-released in 2010.

Well shit crap! Then that means I've got TWO more books to buy!! Thanks for the clarification. :D

Dont forget Laserdisc !!!! I had the criterion ILL laserdisc which had some amazing extras

Don't remind me!! Yet one other format I wasted $$$ on -- if only I'd known DVD was right behind it, I'd never have indulged! Still mean to someday -- if it'll still fire up! -- transfer the special material off that very cool ILL laserdisc over to DVD. Haven't seen it in years, so I don't even remember what's on there (except I remember Dan Cahn was interviewed). :D

Dont forget Laserdisc !!!! I had the criterion ILL laserdisc which had some amazing extras

I know, there was that great ILL 40th anniversary laser disc with voice tracks on the Bill Holden ep and i forget if the other ep was Vita, loads of extras from Bart Andrews, wish they'd put that out on dvd now. They showcased it on Joan Rivers' daytime talk show with loads of Lucy insiders attending.

Don't remind me!! Yet one other format I wasted $$$ on -- if only I'd known DVD was right behind it, I'd never have indulged! Still mean to someday -- if it'll still fire up! -- transfer the special material off that very cool ILL laserdisc over to DVD. Haven't seen it in years, so I don't even remember what's on there (except I remember Dan Cahn was interviewed). :D

Oh, so you at least KEPT yours to get it transferred, lucky you again!

Well shit crap! Then that means I've got TWO more books to buy!! Thanks for the clarification. :D

And the best book of them all Tom Gilbert and Steve Sanders' "Desilu" is being released some time soon.

I'm still ranking it as the best historical telling of the whole story because I haven't made it all the way through "FAQ" yet.

I know, there was that great ILL 40th anniversary laser disc with voice tracks on the Bill Holden ep and i forget if the other ep was Vita, loads of extras from Bart Andrews, wish they'd put that out on dvd now. They showcased it on Joan Rivers' daytime talk show with loads of Lucy insiders attending.

Wow! I can't believe there's Lucy material that was released on Laser Disc, that wasn't eventually made available on DVD. Doe's anyone know what where we can find a list of all "Lucy" that was on released Laser Disc or VHS, that has not been made available on DVD yet?

Archived