The New Favourite Lucy Photos Thread !

Brock

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 999
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL! You know you've watched to much ILL when, despite your entire family having straight hair, your daughter is born with hair the same as Lucy Ricardo!

Untitled-1.png

Oh, she is so friggin C U T E , what an adorable little thing, and that gorgeous hair, and that unbelievable face, so pretty, and your little girl looks cute too. SORRY, could not resist. :lucythrill::marionstrong::hlLOL: Seriously, she is just gorgeous.

Maybe it helps that her dad is quite the LOOKER himself, i have a pic of him with the porpoise to prove it, and i assume you also picked out a lovely lady to mate with so HUNKY and GORGEOUS equals one cute kid. :lucythrill:

You've got me all curious now! Post a pic of yourself UKlucyfan :lucythrill:

Lucy looks frighteningly like Joan Rivers with a red wig on in that "Life With Lucy" promo pic. I think maybe it was photoshopped a little too much :professor:

Yes, they've removed the eye bags and the wrinkles but it still basically looks like HER at that stage of her life, mid seventies i mean, at the Aaron Spelling estate, but it's nice to see her in decent clothes for a change. And of course, the bottom one is my all time favorite of her, every woman of that age tried that mink as a dress type outfit, she looks the best there she ever has. It has beauty, glamour, sexiness, and it just states A STAR IS BEING PHOTOGRAPHED!!! :peachonthebeach::lucydesi::lucy2::gasp::ill:

Archived