Likes/Dislikes

Irene Kampen Tripp

[quote name=DroopyDrawers :D' timestamp='1316506280' post='21253]

Gary Morton....... :lucyeww:

Just kidding.

:hlLOL:

Sounds like a pain or an illness doesn't it? Oh i have this really strong back pain around my garymorton. I have trouble going to the bathroom as my garymorton is acting up. A friend of mine was just operated on as her garymorton was leaking bile. :lucydisgust::lucydisgust::lucydisgust:

I have another "LIKE" about my favorite ... and that is a scene in "Charm School" .. first the whole episode is in my top 10.. but I like the way she smokes her cigarette (well... frankly, she is a very classy smoker anytime I see her do it).. and when she goes to answer the doah.. and her hips lead her before she takes the first step.. I always fall out laughing! That episode would definately benefit from colorization.. or at the very least all four of them colorized when they adorn those "snazzy" outfits! AND by the way.. I freakin LOVE this website.. itz the only place I can indulge in my guilty pleasure and not bore my friends with my affection for her and her work.... I'm grateful all of you let me ramble on so!

I have another "LIKE" about my favorite ... and that is a scene in "Charm School" .. first the whole episode is in my top 10.. but I like the way she smokes her cigarette (well... frankly, she is a very classy smoker anytime I see her do it).. and when she goes to answer the doah.. and her hips lead her before she takes the first step.. I always fall out laughing! That episode would definately benefit from colorization.. or at the very least all four of them colorized when they adorn those "snazzy" outfits! AND by the way.. I freakin LOVE this website.. itz the only place I can indulge in my guilty pleasure and not bore my friends with my affection for her and her work.... I'm grateful all of you let me ramble on so!

Oh so you're like most of us, boring our friends with Lucy stories all day every day huh? LOL! Yes, nice to know we have a place to go where they tolerate that, LOL!

I have no friends so I just bore everyone here with all the minutae I can muster! :lucysmirk:

Oh come now, you are much too nice a person and full of fun and and i refuse to believe you have no friends at all. Off topic here, did you get a load of that new hunk about to be the Ryan Seacrest of The X Factor????? Steve Jones i think is his name, a Welchman and broadminded about everything that concerns our community, he's my new IT boy, er man. Hubba hubba!

Off topic here, did you get a load of that new hunk about to be the Ryan Seacrest of The X Factor????? Steve Jones i think is his name, a Welchman and broadminded about everything that concerns our community, he's my new IT boy, er man. Hubba hubba!

Want to start an X Factor thread? We don't want to hijack the likes/dislikes thread here. lol

Oh so you're like most of us, boring our friends with Lucy stories all day every day huh? LOL! Yes, nice to know we have a place to go where they tolerate that, LOL!

YEAH... I'm barred from showing LUCY or talking about LUCY with my friends...so I have to indulge all by myself.. and I only get to have LUCY on if any of my friends request it.. and I don't think thatz gonna happen anytime soon!

Speaking of LIKES/DISLIKES... I LOVE Marineland in the fourth season.. watched it again tonite.. an noticed.. what's with the very last scene?? Seems like it should've been a "funnier" finish.. the last moment is kinda out of place I think.. first time I actually noticed this.. anyone else feel the same??? (AND this is my problem with most of her later work.. some not so good moments.. almost embarassingly poor moments.. some exist in I LOVE LUCY.. but in later shows.. they seem to be prolific.. sorry C L A U D E ! ) I still love her.. I just don't get it.. like some poor moments (and we've touched on this) in MAME.. I don't blame HER.. I think itz the director or editor...

Sounds like a pain or an illness doesn't it? Oh i have this really strong back pain around my garymorton. I have trouble going to the bathroom as my garymorton is acting up. A friend of mine was just operated on as her garymorton was leaking bile. :lucydisgust::lucydisgust::lucydisgust:

I guess that is worse than having a terrible time with your mortongoldapper... and what the hell is an X factor??

I guess that is worse than having a terrible time with your mortongoldapper... and what the hell is an X factor??

It's a new show copied from the British version, it starts on Wednesday and is an American Idol clone with some better things on it and about it and Paula and Simon are back on this show, T O G E T H E R !

Archived