This Concludes Zsa Zsa Watch

Brock

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will this guy ever stop seeking publicity for himself?

Doubtful. But after Zsa Zsa dies and he is even less relevant than he is now, his publicity attempts are going to get more and more desperate.

If you though proclaiming he was stripped naked, tied to his steering wheel and robbed at gunpoint by a gang of lesbian bandits was bad... just you wait!

Doubtful. But after Zsa Zsa dies and he is even less relevant than he is now, his publicity attempts are going to get more and more desperate.

If you though proclaiming he was stripped naked, tied to his steering wheel and robbed at gunpoint by a gang of lesbian bandits was bad... just you wait!

Yeah, that's the way i interpretated it also, that when she's gone, he's a nobody again so he's seeking to get his fame now while he can get it and preparing for the inevitable, when nobody gives a s*** about this guy. Especially when he's no longer Mr Zsa Zsa Gabor.

He certainly seems eccentric to say the least. He is not really known here in the uk - most Brits know Zsa Zsa is married but have no idea of his name or mental stability. :mred:

Oh she's MARRIED all right, with a capital M, you look up MARRIED in the dictionary and her picture's there. Prince Von Conmanstein is her eight hubby.

• 3 weeks later...

Will she have the last rites a second time? Do priests do that?

Yes, you can get last rites every time they think you're about to kick the bucket, i think one of my grandparents got them several times but kept getting better so they kept rerunning.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived