This Concludes Zsa Zsa Watch

Brock

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:) im learning fast about him - he's supposed to have banned ZZ's daughter for visiting the bedside. How old is her daughter?

104. I guess she's around 60 something, she was always quite heavy set which must have driven Zsa Zsa crazy. But stopping her from seeing her mom is just disgusting on his part.

104. I guess she's around 60 something, she was always quite heavy set which must have driven Zsa Zsa crazy. But stopping her from seeing her mom is just disgusting on his part.

I wish someone would re-upload the great Mothers Day (?) edition of Dinah! to YouTube which featured Zsa Zsa and Francesca, Judy and Diana Canova, Lee Grant and Dinah Manoff, and... (I think there might have been one more mother-daughter team, but I'm drawing a blank!). Anyway, Zsa Zsa and her daughter certainly seemed to have a very interesting dynamic to say the least!

I wish someone would re-upload the great Mothers Day (?) edition of Dinah! to YouTube which featured Zsa Zsa and Francesca, Judy and Diana Canova, Lee Grant and Dinah Manoff, and... (I think there might have been one more mother-daughter team, but I'm drawing a blank!). Anyway, Zsa Zsa and her daughter certainly seemed to have a very interesting dynamic to say the least!

True, every time i saw them together they seemed to get along just fine and i just read somewhere that it's bullshit that he's stopping her from seeing her mom. Thank God!

i just read somewhere that it's bullshit that he's stopping her from seeing her mom.

Of course he's letting her see Zsa Zsa now that she's unconcious. What a prick. I personally put more stock in what Francesca says over the fake "prince".

Of course he's letting her see Zsa Zsa now that she's unconcious. What a prick. I personally put more stock in what Francesca says over the fake "prince".

Yeah, i thought the same thing, it's ok to see her now that she can no longer say or do anything. Francesca HAS to be there to make sure he's not pulling any plugs.

Archived