Gone with the Cuban Wind

Brock

I maintain that Desi/Rhett jumping into Cuban Cabby while Prissy is having her meltdown (and then blows up) is a friggin' riot!

Yeah, well, put it in heavy rotation with that Leslie Uggams screwing up the lyrics video and have yourself a ball, LOL! The production values were good, Desi was terrific, and the splicing of the film was fine, it just wasn't funny to me. It was like watching a short version of 30 Rock or Modern Family, LOL!

I do like Rhett Butler/Ricky Ricardo scene with Prissy!!! :marionstrong: I felt like finding a human pressure cooker to send to Lucy Ricardo/ Scarlett O'Hara. Isn't Scarlett O'Hara/Lucy Ricardo supposed to be starving at this point? The actress or whoever plays Lucy does have her spider-voice and crying jag down pat. The Ricky actor outshines the Lucy one.

I hope they have sequels made: "Casablanca", "Titanic", "Rebecca", "Vertigo"(can you imagine Lucy Ricardo playing duel roles?), "Cleopatra"....

That would be spectacular!

This user has a number of other parodies online including Joan Rivers as Glenn Glose in Fatal Attraction, Dianne Wiest as Sharon Stone in Basic Instict, and Carol Burnett as Eunice as Shirley MacLaine in Terms of Endearment. LOL

This user has a number of other parodies online including Joan Rivers as Glenn Glose in Fatal Attraction, Dianne Wiest as Sharon Stone in Basic Instict, and Carol Burnett as Eunice as Shirley MacLaine in Terms of Endearment. LOL

Well, those ALL sound terrific, and they certainly have to be funnier than this one. Teri, that was a guy as Lucy right?

I watched a couple more of them and they are hilarious, very clever and it seems to be the same guy playing all the lead "lady" parts. The sendup of Kathy Bates' Misery with Bette Midler being parodied in her role -- complete with bad shaggy Beaches-era wig is priceless! Loved it.

More! :D

I watched a couple more of them and they are hilarious, very clever and it seems to be the same guy playing all the lead "lady" parts. The sendup of Kathy Bates' Misery with Bette Midler being parodied in her role -- complete with bad shaggy Beaches-era wig is priceless! Loved it.

More! :D

So, in the words of Kenny Rogers, YOU GOTTA KNOW WHEN TO POST'EM, KNOW WHEN TO HOLD'EM, KNOW WHEN TO LAUGH AWAY, KNOW WHEN TO COME . . . so, if nobody posts'em here, where do we go to see the rest?

Yes, he WAS, Joey says he always plays the woman in these THINS.

Well..it seemed so, I only watched a few. Definitely a guy though, at least in the ones I watched.

Anytime you want to go "out" of the Lounge when you're watching one of these, just double-click on the YouTube clip inserted into the thread and it takes you to the actual post on the YouTube site and then you can see the "channel" it's from and whatever other videos they have posted there. :)

Well..it seemed so, I only watched a few. Definitely a guy though, at least in the ones I watched.

Anytime you want to go "out" of the Lounge when you're watching one of these, just double-click on the YouTube clip inserted into the thread and it takes you to the actual post on the YouTube site and then you can see the "channel" it's from and whatever other videos they have posted there. :)

Come again? LOL! You have to make it REAL simple for an old codger like me, but once i get in the habit, i'm there for life, just like the websites you once suggested.

• 4 weeks later...

I thought this was hysterical! I actually laughed out loud. To the dismay of all the teachers, the school district where I work just implemented a new internet filter system that blocks Youtube (<_< ), otherwise I'd watch it again now! The Desi/Prissy scene is my favorite, but I also love the part where the schnockered Scarlett/Lucy is hearing the voices of her family/friends. :marionstrong: The Lucy faces and mannerisms are actually pretty good!

Archived