THOUGHTS ABOUT 'OTHERS'

leenorman

Just listening to Engelbert H. singing 'Harbor Lights' - coincidentally, Harbor Lights group is singing tonight (Jimmy Buffet-type music) at our local Legion....weird -

.........anyone knows where HE is now, Engelbert, that is????

Thanks....JK

I'm not sure but i think he's still performing, i have a dvd of his and if you don't have it i can have loverboy make you a copy of it and send it to you, i love his singing style and performances, great singer, very similar to Tom Jones who i also like a lot.

I'm not sure but i think he's still performing, i have a dvd of his and if you don't have it i can have loverboy make you a copy of it and send it to you, i love his singing style and performances, great singer, very similar to Tom Jones who i also like a lot.

WHAT A WONDERFUL OFFER, CLAUDE; if you don't still have my address, I shall send it to you privately....thank you; have no CD with all his songs....Love, JK

WHAT A WONDERFUL OFFER, CLAUDE; if you don't still have my address, I shall send it to you privately....thank you; have no CD with all his songs....Love, JK

Ok, so disregard my reply to your PM where i asked what i was supposed to send you, LOL! I have to wait for him to move back though, so gimme a couple of weeks. Would you like Tom Jones too?

Archived