Beauty For The Asking

Brock

That's the one good thing about ehr early RKO gems, they can be put up easily as they are so damned short. I used to fit in four on a six hour VHS tape.

Nice too to discover with this YouTube clip that there's a Lucy Channel there! Whomever this is posted not only BFTA and a few other films, but many eps of the TLS. Cool! :D

Nice too to discover with this YouTube clip that there's a Lucy Channel there! Whomever this is posted not only BFTA and a few other films, but many eps of the TLS. Cool! :D

I swear, you have the best bottom of posts on here! I loves my Andy poo! Didja see his giggle fest about the Despardieu peeing incident?

I swear, you have the best bottom of posts on here! I loves my Andy poo! Didja see his giggle fest about the Despardieu peeing incident?

Yes, and despite the criticism he got from certain quarters, I just thought it showed he could be vulnerable, adorable and all the more endearing, to me.

But maybe it's just me..... HALKING.gif

Yes, and despite the criticism he got from certain quarters, I just thought it showed he could be vulnerable, adorable and all the more endearing, to me.

But maybe it's just me..... HALKING.gif

No, it's ME too, he is just the greatest at what he does and this makes him human. He can get hit by people in foreign countries but he can't get a case of the giggles over a piece of fluff?

He's handsome too for an older fella! :lucythrill:

He's not that old either, he just refuses to dye his hair and has been grey since he was like nineteen. Do you know him in Australia? His mom was Gloria Vanderbilt of the wealthy family and the famous jeans, his brother committed suicide by jumping out his bedroom window. He ahs not come out as G A Y but has a boyfriend and the whole world knows he is, maybe he'll pull a Rosie and come out on his new daytime talk show.

Hey, wait a minute, what do you mean handsome for an older fella? A person can be handsome in their old age you know, ever hear of Cary Grant or even Regis Philbin?

Hehe ;-) Just kidding and you are so right! p.s - Glad you have changed your name back.

Hehe ;-) Just kidding and you are so right! p.s - Glad you have changed your name back.

It was never Claude, it used to be Onlyonesubject, then when i got tired of repeating the same things over and over, i decided to diversify and change it to MOREthanonesubject, now i figured everybody knows who i am, so Claude it is. I got tired also of typing MORETHANONESUBJECT and figured Claude would be easier so what do i do? I make it C L A U D E with spaces which will be just as long to type, LOL! I can be so Lucy Ricardoish when i want to be.

It was never Claude, it used to be Onlyonesubject, then when i got tired of repeating the same things over and over, i decided to diversify and change it to MOREthanonesubject, now i figured everybody knows who i am, so Claude it is. I got tired also of typing MORETHANONESUBJECT and figured Claude would be easier so what do i do? I make it C L A U D E with spaces which will be just as long to type, LOL! I can be so Lucy Ricardoish when i want to be.

I liked you're last "alias"! Besides, when do you have to type your own name? Unless you're "googling" yourself....and if so, does it tickle? ;)

I'm glad you're now listed as Claude. Next time you should spell it phonetically so no one calls you "clawed" to drive you up the wall. :lucythrill:

If memory serves though, at the old Lounge you were at one point "Claude, Lucy Fan of 50+ Years" or something very similar.

I'm glad you're now listed as Claude. Next time you should spell it phonetically so no one calls you "clawed" to drive you up the wall. :lucythrill:

If memory serves though, at the old Lounge you were at one point "Claude, Lucy Fan of 50+ Years" or something very similar.

Pardon my ignorance but I thought Claude was pronounced as "Clawde" - how else would you pronouce it? "Cloud"? :lucyshock:

I swear, you have the best bottom of posts on here!

Why thanks! There's nothing like a great bottom!!! :lucydisgust:

Oh...you know what I mean! ;) I mean......I try! :lucythrill:

So how many different shirts do you think he had to try on for this photo shoot before they settled on this one that shows off how nice his muscle-ish arms are but he doesn't come off like a Schwarzenegger?? :rolleyes:

Why thanks! There's nothing like a great bottom!!! :lucydisgust:

Oh...you know what I mean! ;) I mean......I try! :lucythrill:

So how many different shirts do you think he had to try on for this photo shoot before they settled on this one that shows off how nice his muscle-ish arms are but he doesn't come off like a Schwarzenegger?? :rolleyes:

I dunno, but it IS a bit tight, dun't you thin? Lovely match for his hair though and he IS in great shape so anything would look great on him. "Nothing", would look better though.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a really nice movie of lucy's. Although it's got a lot of the ideas of the 30's...I couldn't believe some of the lines lol

But there's another movie that's coming out, that has to do with two friends- and one dates and plans to marry the others ex but the two original lovers still find themselves in love.

It's kinda like "Beauty" only the main character doesn't get played like lucy does- and twice mind you. That casanova!

Archived