Stu Shostak on the News

Neil

I believe Stu first became friendly with Lucy when he took her class at Cal State Northridge in 1977. He did, however, work as Gary's personal assistant on Life with Lucy.

Thanks, nice to know he got to know her on his own then. AND the man deserves credit if he worked for the jerk for any length of time.

• 2 weeks later...

Glad Stu had a few people come to his defense before I found this thread. I have never met him & probably never will, but have listened to dozens of his interviews, many of them with Lucy related guests. He seems like a really nice guy, his interviews are great, & he loves Lucy as much as any of us here. So let's stop bad mouthing others (& with lots of incorrect info at that), especially a fellow Lucy fan. Thanks.

Glad Stu had a few people come to his defense before I found this thread. I have never met him & probably never will, but have listened to dozens of his interviews, many of them with Lucy related guests. He seems like a really nice guy, his interviews are great, & he loves Lucy as much as any of us here. So let's stop bad mouthing others (& with lots of incorrect info at that), especially a fellow Lucy fan. Thanks.

Listen, i don't know the man, only hated his association with the jerk gary and was joking more than anything else. I am sorry if my wanting to relieve the boredom made me make some idiotic jokes about a man i know nothing about, you're absolutely right, if he's a Lucy fan, i have nothing at all bad to say about him, that's good enough for me.

Listen, i don't know the man, only hated his association with the jerk gary and was joking more than anything else. I am sorry if my wanting to relieve the boredom made me make some idiotic jokes about a man i know nothing about, you're absolutely right, if he's a Lucy fan, i have nothing at all bad to say about him, that's good enough for me.

I'm sure his intentions are noble but he still seems rather smug, like "I knew Lucy and you didn't :P!"

I'm sure his intentions are noble but he still seems rather smug, like "I knew Lucy and you didn't :P!"

Well, as far as THAT is concerned, i really hate someone else who does that a lot but won't go into it here. I have NEVER heard anything good about this person, EVER! And Stu i never heard anything about either, but if he's a friend of Neil's, that's good enough for me.

Archived