OFFICIAL 5th SEASON "LUCY SHOW" ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

JoeySanJoaquin

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brock I laughed so hard at your "negative thinking" being two separate posts. I also love how she says it with such enunciation--"neg-a-tive."

And Hooray! This will be one of my Christmas presents I'm sure! Beautiful crystal clear restored prints! I don't know what I'm going to do with my old PD sets. I haven't watched them in a long time. God her voice is so grating and the washed out colors make my eyes hurt. I can't wait to see/hear what they sound like restored! Who's idea was it to release it in such low quality? I can't wait to see Lucy in London as well.

Very happy news! I'm thinking with how Lucy's legacy is being treated, we will see all the specials and everything released. Even LWL.

Yes, and even more than that, her quiz and talk show appearances and her guest spots on other people's shows and her awards ceremonies, i won't be happy until we have absolutely everything she ever did.

I know, it's Lucille Ball's Christmas present to her fans from beyond the grave.

Ewwww!

I think of it more as greedy CB$ going back to the cash cow well and wringing it dry -- to our benefit, of course! :lucythrill:

Me thinks this won't be the only DVD "Christmas present" this year neither! ;)

Ewwww!

I think of it more as greedy CB$ going back to the cash cow well and wringing it dry -- to our benefit, of course! :lucythrill:

Me thinks this won't be the only DVD "Christmas present" this year neither! ;)

I'm just glad they figured out they could cash in on The Lucy Show as well as I Love Lucy! I'm surprised it took them so long! But, better late than never.

Jeeze, you're been waving this hint (complete with wink) around like a flag for weeks now.

Go ahead and spill it, brother!

I'm sure you know as much, if not more, than I do! ;)

BTW - What DOES "pinned" do when you add it to a thread? I thought it would keep it at the very top but that doesn't seem to be the case! I dun't get it. :lucyhorror:

I'm just glad they figured out they could cash in on The Lucy Show as well as I Love Lucy! I'm surprised it took them so long! But, better late than never.

Well, they had to make sure they got the very last drop of milk out of the first cash cow, ILL, BEFORE they could tackle cash cow number two with TLS.

BTW - What DOES "pinned" do when you add it to a thread? I thought it would keep it at the very top but that doesn't seem to be the case! I dun't get it. :lucyhorror:

It means it is kept near the very top, but the thread with the most recent post always winds up on top of the heap.

Look at it this way - at least we all know that they will release Season 6! Wonder what special extras will be on Season 6? Any live shows or specials during that period?

She did a guest appearance on Ed Sullivan shortly after the series finale "Lucy & The Boss of the Year Award" aired, plugging Yours, Mine and Ours, where they showed clips of TLS dubbed into other languages. That would be a fun inclusion.

It'd also be great to see the footage of her winning her two Emmys for the 5th and 6th season.

She did a guest appearance on Ed Sullivan shortly after the series finale "Lucy & The Boss of the Year Award" aired, plugging Yours, Mine and Ours, where they showed clips of TLS dubbed into other languages. That would be a fun inclusion.

It'd also be great to see the footage of her winning her two Emmys for the 5th and 6th season.

Yeah, I was going to mention the Emmy's - I would love to see that as an inclusion!

Oh Y E S , the Emmy clips for sure! One plays all the time on You Tube but not the other.

Archived