Sign in to follow this  
Luvsbway

Viv's best feature

Luvsbway    1,966

I once read that Viv considered her shoulders one of her best assets. I got to noticing them watching Charm School the other day. Viv has the one shoulder dress at the end and Lucy has the high neck dress but with her shoulders out too. They have very distinct differences. Lucy has mostly squared off shoulders. Viv on the other hand has such a nice clean line that extends down from her neck. It's sort of a slope that goes from her neck down to her arms. Check it out sometime. Very cool.

• Like 1

leenorman    504

Memory not good; but, do not remember us speaking about Vivian's hair; did she wear wigs as Lucille did?  Thanks if anyone knows.

Mot Morenzi    1,426

Memory not good; but, do not remember us speaking about Vivian's hair; did she wear wigs as Lucille did?  Thanks if anyone knows.

I think it was her own. I remember Fidelman mentioning how it was darkened and restyled for season 2 of TLS to give her a more youthful appearance.

leenorman    504

I think it was her own. I remember Fidelman mentioning how it was darkened and restyled for season 2 of TLS to give her a more youthful appearance.

1,000,000 thanks for your reply; loving you, JK