Lucy & Desi Photo Thread (Vol. 2)

Brock

I'd LOVE to second the above; but, I NEVER mis-connected you with arrrdubya!!!!  Loving you, JK

LOL!  No, i'm just saying that because they are both named Rick, that when that part of the film showed his great work, i thought of the OTHER one by mistake, then when i HEARD the other one mentioned, i said to myself, oh good God, it's not him it's the one that posts at the lounge whose work keeps being talked about on there, now i know for a fact that it's all true.

MY thinking as well....thanks for saying it; I believe, from the look on his face,  Desi thinks so, too!!  Loving you, JK

It's just that in that OTHER picture with the fur over a housedress, it looked so awful.  Maybe she had to go to an event from the stage and had no time to go home and change, so she wore the dress she had on in the show as well as that fur over it, in the show's closet, hence her looking less than her usual terrific, but this one is how to really dress up for an event though. 

2233.JPG

2234.JPG

Not many people know that Lucy was on a game show, that's how she got gary, poor thing did not have luck on her side that day.  Seriously, always loved that picture, the single best thing about all of them is that they stayed friendly with ALL their exes.  And even their kids did that too.

30800.jpeg

3080n.jpg

0636.jpeg

Sorry if i've said this before, but i've said everything before so here goes, how many pictures were taken of this lady that i've been looking at pics of her for decades and still come across some i don't recall ever seeing before?  Did she have a photographer on her payroll or something?

Sorry if i've said this before, but i've said everything before so here goes, how many pictures were taken of this lady that i've been looking at pics of her for decades and still come across some i don't recall ever seeing before?  Did she have a photographer on her payroll or something?

So true. The last (bottom) one is an amazing find, and I love her "do" -- maybe one of my favorites -- except I don't care for the unnecesary bow or string or whatever that is she added to it! :lucyeww:

• Like 1