'I Love Lucy' Christmas special on CBS: Dec. 7, 2014

Paul Sheehan

• Replies 498
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm almost sure that there are probably a lot more color photographs, that we haven't seen. I'd like to see more.I wish that CBS, or the powers that be, would release a book of "I Love Lucy" photographs, that were shot in color. I'd love to see high resolution shots, of the one's we're familiar with, as well as rare, never-before-seen, behind-the-scenes, unreleased photographs. The titletter of the book could/should be called either, "Color Me Lucy" and/or "I Love Lucy" in Color: The Onset Color Photographs of "I Love Lucy"

I'm almost sure that there are probably a lot more color photographs, that we haven't seen. I'd like to see more.I wish that CBS, or the powers that be, would release a book of "I Love Lucy" photographs, that were shot in color. I'd love to see high resolution shots, of the one's we're familiar with, as well as rare, never-before-seen, behind-the-scenes, unreleased photographs. The titletter of the book could/should be called either, "Color Me Lucy" and/or "I Love Lucy" in Color: The Onset Color Photographs of "I Love Lucy"

But have you submitted your suggestions to the Black and white only POLICE?

No, and I'm not going to, either! "So there!," as Lucy Ricardo would say! Haha! Hehe! LOL! LOL!

Oh they are gonna be so pissed at this horrible transgression on your part, you know, showing us Lucy scenes colorized, looking terrific and finally giving us a different view of the greatest tv series that ever was. :HALKING:  :ill:  They might even sue you, get a petition up or get congress involved.

Which begs the question, why weren't you watching the first time it aired, and this had better be good!  LOL!  It had better be Ebola level bud.

Nah -- a lot of people have a lo t"going on" in their lives this time of  year -- which is why I am thrilled that the major networks have started to repeat certain programs within a short period of time (borrowing a page from cable's playbook!)... Years ago, this was unheard of... But NBC has been doing it with their annual "live" productions, and now CBS is doing it with the Lucy specials... Am very pleased!

Archived