The Beverly Hill Bedroom

Luvsbway

From the same time as the dog pic I posted this looks to be early 60s.  The second picture is mid 70s.  Clearly the bedroom was redone at some point.  This first picture must have been from the original 55' decor.  I wonder if this was a surprise too or if Lucy was in on it since she hated change.

457k.jpg

457j.JPG

• Like 1

I remember the first photo and I think it is from the latter 60s.  Looks like the same headboard spray-painted green (while wearing a white satin evening gown). BTW whoever heard of spray-painting fabric as Lucy attempted on her couch in the 2nd season TLS "Redecorating"?

From the same time as the dog pic I posted this looks to be early 60s.  The second picture is mid 70s.  Clearly the bedroom was redone at some point.  This first picture must have been from the original 55' decor.  I wonder if this was a surprise too or if Lucy was in on it since she hated change.

457k.jpg

457j.JPG

I too have seen the top one, but only in black and white i think, nice to see it in color.  The bottom one looks terrific, that one i also saw as part of that color spread in a local French magazine, but your pic's bigger and shows more i think.  Remember how gary redid her bathroom as a present, so maybe that's when they updated the bedroom to go with the new bath area.

I remember the first photo and I think it is from the latter 60s.  Looks like the same headboard spray-painted green (while wearing a white satin evening gown). BTW whoever heard of spray-painting fabric as Lucy attempted on her couch in the 2nd season TLS "Redecorating"?

I'm cancelling your subscription to Young Modern.