Correct birth time of Lucie and Desi Jr?

I know in her autobiography Lucy said Lucie was born at 8:15 AM and Desi Jr at 8:20 AM, but then I looked up both of their birth charts and the website astrotheme.com has Lucie's time of birth as 8:34 AM and Desi Jr's at 8:00 AM. This has me very confused. Now I don't know what to think. Does anyone know how reliable of a source astrotheme.com and other astrological websites are for this? Should I trust what Lucy said more than these sources as the more accurate birth times? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/1/2022 at 6:15 PM, onelightonesun said:

I know in her autobiography Lucy said Lucie was born at 8:15 AM and Desi Jr at 8:20 AM, but then I looked up both of their birth charts and the website astrotheme.com has Lucie's time of birth as 8:34 AM and Desi Jr's at 8:00 AM. This has me very confused. Now I don't know what to think. Does anyone know how reliable of a source astrotheme.com and other astrological websites are for this? Should I trust what Lucy said more than these sources as the more accurate birth times? 

Rising signs change every two hours and moon signs every two days, you should still have an accurate reading because it’s only off by minutes for that. If you’re looking at the chart for the whole reading, then I guess that would make a difference then. Only way to truly tell is through birth certificates, but I’m unsure if those are public. I would trust Lucy’s word over a website. Anyone could’ve gotten the time mixed up while typing it in too.