Desilu Book - New Edition

mickie

Got the book over the weekend - love re-reading it now.

When i need to read more about what a witch Lucy was to work with, i will just reread this book, no need to get another revised one with more abuse toawards her in it to celebrate her 100th. I actually LOVED the book, well, except for the attacks on Lucy all through it.

When i need to read more about what a witch Lucy was to work with, i will just reread this book, no need to get another revised one with more abuse toawards her in it to celebrate her 100th. I actually LOVED the book, well, except for the attacks on Lucy all through it.

I didn't remember the 20 pounds overweight comment in the first book. I thought it had been officially dispelled by then. "Lucy is the only one who could wear false eyelashes". What about Fred is "Ricky Gets a Raise"??? :D The only time I saw Viv without them was when they disappeared from the "Ethel and her trained hands" picture in the Albuquerque paper.

I know that the book is an update not just a re-issue. Despite some one-sided, over-negativity about her later career, it's one of the best written books about Lucy. (I said, ONE of..HC) . If you take an objective look at some of the stories related by those having a conflict with her, Lucy's in the right!

I didn't remember the 20 pounds overweight comment in the first book. I thought it had been officially dispelled by then. "Lucy is the only one who could wear false eyelashes". What about Fred is "Ricky Gets a Raise"??? :D The only time I saw Viv without them was when they disappeared from the "Ethel and her trained hands" picture in the Albuquerque paper.

I know that the book is an update not just a re-issue. Despite some one-sided, over-negativity about her later career, it's one of the best written books about Lucy. (I said, ONE of..HC) . If you take an objective look at some of the stories related by those having a conflict with her, Lucy's in the right!

Well said, i agree totally!

Archived