Word-Relation Game!

Daniel

This game is really simple, and I've stolen it from other boards who've used it over time. As far as I know, you may have played it at the old Lounge! :D I'll start with a word which is somehow related to the Lucy Universe (let's say we start with just ILL), and the next poster posts the first word that comes to mind, and has to relate it back to the episode in question. It's pretty easy...and I'll start!

Bread! - Episode: Pioneer Women

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game is really simple, and I've stolen it from other boards who've used it over time. As far as I know, you may have played it at the old Lounge! :D I'll start with a word which is somehow related to the Lucy Universe (let's say we start with just ILL), and the next poster posts the first word that comes to mind, and has to relate it back to the episode in question. It's pretty easy...and I'll start!

Bread! - Episode: Pioneer Women

Dough! - Episode: Visitor from Italy

• 3 weeks later...

Sell -- "Never Do Business With Friends" (? I think that is the name of the episode I'm thinking of -- where the Ricardo's sell the Mertz's their old washing machine?)

Come on & play, everybody! Or were you zapped by a Martian's paralyzing ray gun on top of the Empire State Building? :P:D

Let's put an 'interesting' 'twist' to the GAME:

One person suggests the WORD; the reply to same, suggests the episodes; and let's have ALL Lucy-related programs and/or movies, eligible for the choice(s):

Here's my suggested WORD:

DRESSING

JK B)

(Side note -- I always thought Ricky was mangling the word "shaker" in that episode! I had never heard the term salt cellar before, & the other day I saw pics of some in a magazine with those words & immediately thought of your clue :lol: .)

Episode - The Ricardo's are Interviewed.

New word: Party

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived