Daniel

Word-Relation Game!

Daniel    5

This game is really simple, and I've stolen it from other boards who've used it over time. As far as I know, you may have played it at the old Lounge! :D I'll start with a word which is somehow related to the Lucy Universe (let's say we start with just ILL), and the next poster posts the first word that comes to mind, and has to relate it back to the episode in question. It's pretty easy...and I'll start!

Bread! - Episode: Pioneer Women

This game is really simple, and I've stolen it from other boards who've used it over time. As far as I know, you may have played it at the old Lounge! :D I'll start with a word which is somehow related to the Lucy Universe (let's say we start with just ILL), and the next poster posts the first word that comes to mind, and has to relate it back to the episode in question. It's pretty easy...and I'll start!

Bread! - Episode: Pioneer Women

Dough! - Episode: Visitor from Italy

vivfantoo*    129

Sell -- "Never Do Business With Friends" (? I think that is the name of the episode I'm thinking of -- where the Ricardo's sell the Mertz's their old washing machine?)

Come on & play, everybody! Or were you zapped by a Martian's paralyzing ray gun on top of the Empire State Building? :P:D

leenorman    506

Sell -- "Never Do Business With Friends" (? I think that is the name of the episode I'm thinking of -- where the Ricardo's sell the Mertz's their old washing machine?)

Come on & play, everybody! Or were you zapped by a Martian's paralyzing ray gun on top of the Empire State Building? :P:D

Let's put an 'interesting' 'twist' to the GAME:

One person suggests the WORD; the reply to same, suggests the episodes; and let's have ALL Lucy-related programs and/or movies, eligible for the choice(s):

Here's my suggested WORD:

DRESSING

JK B)

PuttyNose    22

Episode: The Million Dollar Idea :)

And then you need to supply a new word or words for us to work on... :P So I'll go for you....

SALT CELLAR

(next person names the ep that "salt cellar" was mentioned in, and then offers a new word...)

vivfantoo*    129

Oops -- thanks for picking up my slack, Putty! :D

Where's Ethel Mertzola, aka Medium Raya when you need her? ;)

Salt cellar, salt cellar, hmmmmmmm ... I'm stumped. Anybody else know?

vivfantoo*    129

(Side note -- I always thought Ricky was mangling the word "shaker" in that episode! I had never heard the term salt cellar before, & the other day I saw pics of some in a magazine with those words & immediately thought of your clue :lol: .)

Episode - The Ricardo's are Interviewed.

New word: Party

Neil    1,345

Episode: Nursery School

Next word: Freddy Bear. :lucythrill:

"Hunts Uranium" (Fred MacMurray)?

You'll tell us if we're wrong?

And my next word is Fred MacMurray (but NOT Uranium..)

lucyfan101    28

And my next word is Fred MacMurray (but NOT Uranium..)

I have been thinking about this for days! (Well, 1 day :lucythrill: ) I can't remember Fred MacMurray's name being mentioned on ILL. Anyone know the answer? :lucysmirk:

Brock    3,362

I can hear Ethel saying, "It certainly wasn't Fred MacMurray!" or "I didn't mean Fred MacMurray!" but can't think of the episode.

PuttyNose    22

I can hear Ethel saying, "It certainly wasn't Fred MacMurray!" or "I didn't mean Fred MacMurray!" but can't think of the episode.

Wasn't it the ep where Fred accidentally sends flowers to Lucy? "Eternally yours...FRED."