Sign in to follow this  
Mot Morenzi

Viv & Lucy - Password!

This is one of my favorite Lucy Password appearances, with Viv and Petah Dahling. :peachonthebeach: It's sweet how genuinely shocked Lucy is to see Viv.

Yes, i think if you're going to surprise Lucy, do it with something like this, she was friggin THRILLED!

I had never seen this before, thanks for sharing!

You just HAVE to get out more, i've had that for years and years, just thrilling to see again though. Playing games which she loved and one of the people in her life she loved the most, what on earth could be better for Lucy?

This episode and the one with both kids is on the Best of password collection. Nice to have in crisp black and white.

Oh yeah, i have that Best of Password on DVD. Yes, so much better than our bad copies.

Yeah, instead of Gary have Gale instead. That would've been better.

Lucy and Gale would have left everybody else in their dust though. LOL I've only seen them on Password together that one time and still can't believe how he got Lucy to say "banquet" from "baronial" and "diamond" from how fast he said "Koh-i-Noor".

I thought Peter Lawford was the one with Lucy who was giving her those clues. I've never seen Gale on Password at all.

Well, you DO have to get out more. How could she NOT play with Gale when he was her co star all those years.

Was Gale on Password with Lucy? or do you mean Mr Morton

I thought Peter Lawford was the one with Lucy who was giving her those clues. I've never seen Gale on Password at all.

I'm not sure how many episodes total he appeared in, but he appeared with Lucy at least once in an episode which also featured Gary and Mary Wickes.

I'm not sure how many episodes total he appeared in, but he appeared with Lucy at least once in an episode which also featured Gary and Mary Wickes.

Yes, wasn't that the week where Lucy and gary were billed as playing with Lucy's FRIENDS all that week? I expected Bob Hope and Milton Berle and got Dick Patterson and Irving Lipshitz. And i skipped a week of school for the privilege.

I think I saw a small clip of that come to think of it.

Yes, wasn't that the week where Lucy and gary were billed as playing with Lucy's FRIENDS all that week? I expected Bob Hope and Milton Berle and got Dick Patterson and Irving Lipshitz. And i skipped a week of school for the privilege.

What's a Lipshitz?? :D