Spot the I Love Lucy cast and crew!

What a great pic! I spy, with my little eye ... :)

On the left, Kathryn Card & Mrs Trumbull (her real name will not come to me!) next to her; Lucy in the middle looking at Desi; Madelyn, Bob & Jess & Viv; Mary Wickes, Karl Freund -- & is that Marco the piano player lower right & Wilbur Hatch below Lucy?

Brock, any idea what occasion prompted this photo?

What a great pic! I spy, with my little eye ... :)

On the left, Kathryn Card & Mrs Trumbull (her real name will not come to me!) next to her; Lucy in the middle looking at Desi; Madelyn, Bob & Jess & Viv; Mary Wickes, Karl Freund -- & is that Marco the piano player lower right & Wilbur Hatch below Lucy?

Brock, any idea what occasion prompted this photo?

It seems to have been taken right after the last scene in Bon Voyage, so maybe it's a celebratory photo marking the fact Lucy did NOT die on the rigging. LOL

Bob Schiller is just between Desi and Madelyn, and Bob Wesikopf in between Schiller and Carroll, Bennett Green just behind Bob C.'s continental chapeau, Maury Thompson just below Kathryn and to her left, Dann just below the backwards 17,

Joey: Might be Bill towards the left; middle rows; with the gentleman's hat on... 5th one to Lucille's RIGHT...might be Viv to HIS right...whaddyathink? JK

By George, er, Bill I think you found him! :D Viv is on the other side, right behind Jess Oppenheimer (dark jacket, balding, glasses) & standing next to Bob Carroll Jr. (goatee, "Rickee" chapeau!) ;)

Archived